Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Why are your Reloading Supplies Priced so High?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Gnome75's Avatar
    I pretty much exclusively buy my 308 and 303 British hornady interlock bullets at P&D because they are the cheapest around. The fact that they are all around a good store is a bonus. I have no idea what the OP is talking about.

CGN Regular
    Campros are made in Quebec, P&D is in Alberta. Tenda is in Toronto. Having ship everything a lot further than Toronto, vs only a few things will increase the price.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    Campros are made in Quebec, P&D is in Alberta. Tenda is in Toronto. Having ship everything a lot further than Toronto, vs only a few things will increase the price.
    That above is the answer: at the distance they have to ship something so heavy for the volume they sell that is what they set the price at.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Quote Originally Posted by Neil Burke View Post
    Shipping costs has nothing to do with it, CamPro will ship for free on orders over 80k or more projectiles, easy to fill for a retailer. I know as having an account with CamPro tthey offered that to me. I'm in the process in making my next order. Shipping company will charge you extra if they have to use a endgate to bring the skid off, but if you have access to a forklift you can avoid the additional cost.

Western Metal (Alberta) vs Tenda (Ontario) have similar prices, it's the retailers choice what they want to charge
    Last edited by madcow; 09-29-2018 at 05:29 PM.

CGN frequent flyer
    Let’s continue the churn.

If you find a cheaper place to buy something then buy it from that place.

Quite bellyaching and move on.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123