I just want to thank Chris & Dave from NAS Guns & Ammo in Thorold.
They each went above and beyond with helping me with a rifle my wife shoots.

The back story is:
I purchased a rifle from another gun store new, and the barrel was bent (for real!)
The rifle would not zero, used 2 scopes, 2 different mounts, and even sent one scope out for warranty work, and it came back good.
The rifle was shooting about 6" left at 50yards, and was shooting about 10" groups at that distance too.
When I approached the selling retailer, I was offered suggestions on where to send it, but that's as far as the assistance went.
Even after when I asked to have them send it out for me, and offered to pay for that service.

I was looking for assistance, as I didn't feel comfortable shipping a rifle of its size through Canada Post.

This is when Chris at NAS stepped up, and for a fair price sent the rifle out to the warranty centre, and followed the process through.
The rifle was re-barrelled, and when it came back still appeared to look off-centre to the left.
To continue with the customer service, they offered to test fire the rifle to make sure it was 'fixed'.

I was contacted yesterday, with the good news that it was shooting true.
Dave from NAS took the rifle to the range and confirmed a zero and showed me pic's of it grouping properly.
I picked it up and reassembled the rifle with the scope and mount and headed to the range today, and can confirm it is fixed.
I spent a few hours at the range with my wife, got a zero, and we had a very good session.

Thank you again Chris, Dave, and the rest of the staff at NAS.

Matthew