- Firearms Outlet Canada
    - Phoenix Range
    - The Gun Room
    - SFRC
    - Club de Tir
    - Al Flaherty's
    - Calgary Shooting Centre
    - Red Deer Shooting Centre

Nth Sylva - I hope this is OK to post...please delete if at all inappropriate.

A very nice gun, especially for the price...but like many autos mine didn't cycle reliably w/ light target loads. This is a pain if you compete.
    The fix is thru a company called OR3gun out of Oregon. Put in the "Marine Spacer Tube - Competition, light loads" and it runs absolutely beautifully w/ even the crappiest target loads. They ship to Canada.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post

A very nice gun, especially for the price...but like many autos mine didn't cycle reliably w/ light target loads. This is a pain if you compete.
    The fix is thru a company called OR3gun out of Oregon. Put in the "Marine Spacer Tube - Competition, light loads" and it runs absolutely beautifully w/ even the crappiest target loads. They ship to Canada.
    I know NS thread, but OR3GUN is now shipping to Canada? Awesome! I've been holding off on ordering a 930 till they got that sorted out.

Sorry, but just to clarify. Once you switch out the original for the OR3gun "Marine Spacer Tube - Competition, light loads", do you not have to switch back when using heavier loads?

Interesting. Mine has been 100% reliable after 1 "broke it in", 2 boxes of heavy magnums when it was new. As long as I keep it clean and lubed, it just keeps going with target loads.
    Working towards Ultra Frequent Flyer status at a glacial pace!

For this price; it is quite a good looking buy