Thread: BCL102 Bolt Face

BCL102 Bolt Face

Gents and Ladies

I am currently having ejection issues with my BCL102 (nothing new if you have been watching the forums for any length of time). It has been back to the manufacture and returned with no explanation as to what was done or if anything was fixed. I was hoping the issue was fixed and proceeded to take the file out to the range and within my first 20 rounds of ammo I have 12 stove pipes and one the last casing flipped around in the open bolt and to rest laying the wrong direction on top of the magazine. I have replaced the extractor and gas rings with a JP Enterprises one but was looking at the bolt face today and it seems like the channel for the ejector is either offset or cut incorrectly. Can somebody please verify what their bolt face looks like based off the attached photo. Maybe its just me and its hard to tell in the photo but it looks like the hole for the ejector is not symmetrical.

I want to be clear, I am not here to bash BCL/NEA, I am just trying to figure out a solution to this ongoing issue
    Last edited by JDM_Johnny; 09-26-2018 at 07:39 PM.

Yup, that's ####ed up. But then again, it passed NEA/BCL QA/QC so it should be GTG. NOT!
    CCFR
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I don't even need to go pull mine out to tell ya thats not right, but now I'm thinking I should probably give mine a more thorough inspection.. haha

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    Yours does not look the same as a normal bolt face (one below is NOT BL)...

I have had NEA/BL products: they have a phenomenally good warranty ... you'll need it
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

Fill out a warranty form on the BCL website. They will sort it out for you.

Ryan