Mystery Box Containing Enough Parts to Build an AR15

True North Arms Corp

CGN frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
109   0   1
We are clearing out some corners of our warehouse and found lots of different things that we want to move on to new loving homes.

We are letting some items go below MAP so we can't really advertise the items directly without getting into hot water. You know what Grandma always says, “Hot water is best left in the kettle” and this rule definitely applies here!

I've been reading about mystery boxes online and thought "Hey we should do an AR15 mystery box!"
This is prolly a first in Canada So here we go!

There are a few guarantees that I will make to you:
1: The box will contain ALL of the parts needed to build a complete AR15 rifle but no magazines (Restricted firearm/ RPAL needed)
2: All the parts are new but MIGHT have a minor kiss somewhere
3: The lower will be Radical Firearms
4: The barrel will be name brand and match grade
5: The caliber will be 223 wylde
6: The BCG will be Titanium Nitride TiN coated (gold colour)
7: The build will be optics ready but will not include any sights
8: The quantity is super limited and will contain some items that will no longer be available

The rest is up to us but you will end up with a build that is worth well over $1,000 if the parts were bought individually.

Feel like you need / want some extra excitement in your life?
This might be just what the Dr ordered.
https://truenortharms.com/ar15_default_store_view/mystery-box-containing-enough-parts-to-make-a-complete-ar15.html

Stanley and the Gang

Update Jan 20 2019
Note the above item is expired. You can see all our current Mystery Box offers here: https://truenortharms.com/ar15_default_store_view/catalogsearch/result/?q=mystery

Last edited:
Just got my RPAL this year and wish I could convince my wife to let me buy that. I'm a sucker for mystery boxes!

Mystery box without a stripped lower receiver would interest me. I already have a stripped lower (or two), don't really need to pay for another one right now - but I do need everything else. And that version of the mystery box wouldn't require a PAL for purchase.

I think there would be more than just me in that situation, I suspect Bill C-71 instigated quite a few stripped lower purchases.

Mystery box without a stripped lower receiver would interest me. I already have a stripped lower (or two), don't really need to pay for another one right now - but I do need everything else. And that version of the mystery box wouldn't require a PAL for purchase.

I think there would be more than just me in that situation, I suspect Bill C-71 instigated quite a few stripped lower purchases.

Yep +1

I fricken love mysteries...only thing I would like to know is barrel length really. The rest I can take as a mystery! It might even be a mystery for each box and not a set length. Argggg this is making me want another one bad

Back
Top Bottom