Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: WK-180c alternative handguards

Very good thanks buddy! I'll keep my eye on it...

Thanks for bringing these back in stock! 15" ordered! Great service. Shipped within the hour of ordering. Top notch gents!

Anyone have a hell of a time getting the barrel nut out of the boxed tna handguard? I know I don't need it for my wk, but need to get it out in order to fit it to the existing barrel nut and over tall gas piston. But i dont want to pliers it and wreck threads. Any tips?!

Super GunNutz
    I bought a 15" version directly from Kodiak Defence. Not sure if there available anymore. Drilled and direct attach to the stock barrel nut. If anyone is interested I will try to find contact info.

The one im speaking of is the tna mlok in 15" i just got. After reading a bit, says i dont need to take off the existing barrel nut. Just clamp this one over and done. But i cant the barrel nut out of the new tna handguard!!

Can you guys make something similar to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Sk-outdoors View Post
    The one im speaking of is the tna mlok in 15" i just got. After reading a bit, says i dont need to take off the existing barrel nut. Just clamp this one over and done. But i cant the barrel nut out of the new tna handguard!!
    Do you have a spare upper kicking around? That way you can thread it on and just wiggle the handguard off the nut. If not you could try a long wooden dowel and tap it out.

No spare upper. Carfully folded paper towel wedged top and bottom to protect threads and finish, needle nose channel locks, and wiggled outta there. Pretty good fit!!!

would like something lighter than factory.
    “Hoplophobia is a mental disturbance characterized by irrational aversion to weapons, as opposed to justified apprehension about those who may wield them.” - Jeff Cooper

Quote Originally Posted by btabin View Post
    Yeah, I totally meant 15". I originally ordered the 17" but they had no stock so I settled on the 15". Glad I did because it looks way better. Just like you said, the right amount of overlap.

Thanks for the picture, this is what exactly I want for my setup ( had the Reverse can for my banned AR)~~~ordered a 15' black :P~!!

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast