Thread: Team Membership Benefits?

Question Team Membership Benefits?

Hi there,

Are these the only benefits, other than supporting CGN, of purchasing a Team Membership:
    • Enjoy advanced Private Message features
      • what exactly are these features?

• Image Upload
      • for posts and signature?
      • can you upload directly to CGN, or does the image have to be hosted elsewhere?

• Equipment Exchange privileges
      • What are these features?

I've seen bits and pieces posted on FAQs, but am not sure of the overall picture of Team Membership. Also are some privileges based on Team Membership, time in the forum, number of drinking buddies ;-), etc.?

Is it an annual gift or a one-time purchase?

If I've missed other benefits, please let me know too!

Thanks in advance

P.S. I just discovered that I can't create tags ... ;-) I was trying to use: team membership

Does anyone know? Mods?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Well, for starters one can bump EE adds once every five days instead of seven.
    Have you tried to upload pictures via a third party hosting site to CGN ?
    If your having troubles doing that then the solution CGN offers by being an Team Member might be of interest to you.
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

I can upload photos right from my computer.

If you're having trouble getting EE access, it's a good way to get in! I hate to say I bought my access... but I essentially did. Lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brianma65's Avatar
    I got it for the pic posting and the faster EE bumps

Thanks gang for the replies! Appreciate it! I've subscribed to a bunch of EE postings while I'm waiting for my licences to arrive. Then the money runs from my wallet ;-)But still it might be a good idea for newbies like me to be able to read of the benefits of being a team member in one sticky post. I'm sure it would increase enrollment.

You also greatly expand the maximum number of messages allowed in your inbox and outbox. Go to the 'Team Membership' in the blue strip near the top of the home page. Each level of membership and the annual charge will be presented. Click on one you can afford and the benefits of that package will come up.

Apart from the benefits already listed, I've learned a great deal from the plethora of knowledge on this forum and as you can tell from my post count, I do much more reading than talking. I know it costs money to keep this going, so I'm quite happy to make an annual contribution.

Quote Originally Posted by fire@will View Post
    Apart from the benefits already listed, I've learned a great deal from the plethora of knowledge on this forum and as you can tell from my post count, I do much more reading than talking. I know it costs money to keep this going, so I'm quite happy to make an annual contribution.
    ^^ This
    Member: CPC / CCFR / CSSA / NFR