Thread: Garage Floor Containment Mats ---> Protect Your Garage Floor & Tool Boxes

Garage Floor Containment Mats ---> Protect Your Garage Floor & Tool Boxes

Protect your investments, protect your floor. Floor Guard Garage Mats are constructed from a 28 oz. per square yard anti-skid vinyl coated nylon in grey or beige colour. 1″ diameter ethafoam barrier heat sealed around the perimeter (1″ rope also available for heavier duty applications) is designed to keep liquids and dirt trapped to prevent them from running all over and ruining your garage floor and walls. Material used is rated from -40 degrees Celsius to +40 degrees Celsius to withstand the toughest environment. It is UV and mould & mildew treated to ensure a product that will supply the long lasting protection you’ve come to expect from our products.

Features

28 oz. heavy duty PVC vinyl – much stronger than competitors
    100% water proof to provide the best protection
    Anti-skid embossing to prevent slipping
    Foam or rope sidewall options
    Canadian-made for our climate and conditions
    Resistant to sand, salt and road sludge
    Oil and antifreeze have no effect on mat
    Easily cleaned with Shop Vac, mop, squeegee or garden hose
    1 year warranty

7 1/2' x 14 1/2'
    7 1/2' x 17'
    7 1/2' x 19 1/2'
    7 1/2' x 22'
    9' x 19 1/2'
    9' x 22'

Custom sizes are available. Email us with your requested sizing for a quote.

Order on our web site: http://fasttoys.net/ca/Floor-Guard-G...tainment-Mats/

We ship all over Canada!
    Last edited by Fast Toys; 07-26-2023 at 06:25 PM.
    Fast Toys Shooting Sports
    www.FASTTOYS.ca

Home of the FTP Optics Alpha 3 Red Dot Optic - The best competition optic in the industry!

Your source for CED, DAA, CamPro, Reloading Supplies & Shooting Accessories

Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ftpshootingsports

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for all our latest shooting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/fasttoys2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    That could come in handy for all kinds of things.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    That could come in handy for all kinds of things.
    Mr. Dexter knows a thing or two about surface protection.

I've noticed people in my neighborhood became obsessed with those mats. I still don't get the point o buying them. Can you explain it to me, please?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    (I'm no shill, just someone who wants to comment.) A mat catches drips that will stain the floor. A mat also shows where the vehicle is dripping. But, there is a much more important benefit for vehicles that will sit for a long time.

My father had a small 4x4 for many years that he parked on the gravel driveway. The vehicle was not driven for 4-5 years when he was unable to drive. When it came time to move it, besides skunky gas, flat tires, and a dead battery, we discovered the thin brake and fuel lines underneath had deteriorated from humidity coming up from the ground and settling on the underbody. Warm and cooling vehicle + wet moisture + condensation + limited airflow = rust out. I have a vintage vehicle in a covered shelter, and it lives on two layers of old army modular tent. The shelter is dryer than just the gravel floor, and there is much less deterioration on the sheet metal etc.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

I've been working on upgrading my garage lately, and I gotta say, protecting the floor is a big concern for me. With all the oil spills and dirt that can happen, having a Floor Guard Garage Mat seems like a no-brainer. And being Canadian-made for our climate, you know it's built to withstand anything! I'm also fixing up my garage door to add some cool features. Spent hours looking for the right company, and luckily, I stumbled upon this gem: https://fixgaragedoors.ca/service-ar...r-in-oakville/. They've got some sweet options to give my garage a boost.Can't wait to turn my garage into a personal haven.
    Last edited by dinajafer; 07-28-2023 at 05:42 AM.

CGN Regular
    Are these mainly for storage?
    Our cars have studded tyres, need something to protect the garage floor, daily use

They help to protect the concrete from the salt and sand in the winter. They also trap all the water and debris on the mats for easy cleaning without it getting everywhere in your garage. If you use a mat, your concrete will stay looking like new vs suffering the effects that sand and salt will cause.

Mats cannot be used with studded tires. Those carbide tips will go through anything.
    Fast Toys Shooting Sports
    www.FASTTOYS.ca

Home of the FTP Optics Alpha 3 Red Dot Optic - The best competition optic in the industry!

Your source for CED, DAA, CamPro, Reloading Supplies & Shooting Accessories

Join our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/ftpshootingsports

Subscribe to our Youtube Channel for all our latest shooting videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/fasttoys2

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Total waste of money.
    Proves a percentage of people will buy anything