Introducing The Hurricane FD12 - 12GA Bullpup Semi Automatic (NON RESTRICTED!)

lockharttactical

Expired Business Member
The Hurricane FD12 12GA Bullpup just landed!

Shipping immediately. You need to see this today!

https://www.lockharttactical.com/fd12

FD12-lockhart.jpg

Attachments

• FD12-lockhart.jpg
    FD12-lockhart.jpg
    102.9 KB · Views: 5,207
Looking up this firearm on Youtube videos it appears the shells eject pretty far forward... I'm guessing they're using slug or buck... any idea on how they will eject using a waterfowl load.. thinking of combining the 4 inch barrel extension with choke (is that possible)... I ask about the ejection because being a lefty I'm not interested in eating the brass n plastic.

disregard about the waterfowl loads... just read "notes and disclosure" ... still interested in knowing about the barrel extension combined with the chokes though.

Last edited:
... still interested in knowing about the barrel extension combined with the chokes though.

Yes - you can add the barrel extension which is threaded for the chokes.

I am impressed with the solid feel of this Bullpup Shotgun. It is solid and shoulders like the RFB.

31282005728_1f218bc48a_b.jpg

Yes - you can add the barrel extension which is threaded for the chokes.

I am impressed with the solid feel of this Bullpup Shotgun. It is solid and shoulders like the RFB.

31282005728_1f218bc48a_b.jpg

Could you give us a few more comments on your impression of the gun? Pros and cons? Thanks!

Awesome thank you... did you follow the advised "break in schedule of 120 to 150 rnds high brass" disclosure portion states there is adjustable gas.

just trying to be thorough... not only do I learn from my mistakes.. but I pride myself on learning from others mistakes. Given that it is a Turkish gun... spare parts and gunsmiths able to work on it might be slim... and it's either this, or buying a TacOrd Versa Max and ordering a 28 inch waterfowl barrel.. this is cheaper by 2 grand.

Back
Top Bottom