Thread: Zombie Apocalypse Mystery Skid

Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    Ruger 10/22 six mags 1000 rounds
    Savage 308 with a scope 100 rounds
    A good shotgun 12 guage buckshot and slugs
    Ruger mini 14 with 6 mags 5/30 1000 rounds
    fighting knife

3500$
    how long can you hold the zombie even if you are managed to kill them with one shot. There are 5 millions in GTA.

BANNED
    I'll take out 1000 zombies with each shot - I am john wicks successor

CGN Regular
    Sweet idea. I like the sounds of it. But I don’t have $6,000 kicking around to throw at a sweet skid of cool stuff. Unfortunately.

i do cruise the site from time to time, some different category mystery boxes sounds like a fun idea.....i guess it would take some time and thinking to put together a few options or gear towards calibers...(ie) 7.62 & 22lr & 12 g vs a 556 , 22 lr and 12 g because you like ford or chevy right......or caliber specific boxes with a firearm , ammo , survival stuff. or firearm ammo , knives n tools......food n supplies....clothing and camping gear etc.... that'd be cool .....with ranges from maybe 200 thru 2000 or more...but i totally showed the wife this thread hahahahahahaa...great job guys

I can't imagine anyone thinking it is a good idea to spend $6000 without having a say in what that money will buy.

CGN Regular
    Terrible idea. No way someone will drop any large amount of cash for something that isn’t specifically what they want. No one wants the m305 in 7.62. These new Chinese sks are a crap shoot and every firearm enthusiast always has a trusty .22

CGN Regular
    Too rich for me. Even the last mystery box was too rich at only +/-25% saving and not know what was i was getting. Bidding on a storage locker or Amazon return skid at least gives you huge upside, albeit probably useless stuff for the purchaser

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Loyer View Post
    I can't imagine anyone thinking it is a good idea to spend $6000 without having a say in what that money will buy.
    I was just playing along lol I fully agree that almost no one will blindly pay 6000 bucks for mystery gear that they may hate. I could see if they put the kit together answer sold tickets say 20-50$ tickets

$6k I’m in.

$0.60 a round + stuff
    BTC donations: 1Nk9M6t8nXpKuyd2ZKcyiUKXXQjJrEPoTE

I think a single NR rifle mystery box similar to your AR box would be more popular. 6K is a bit too steep for most of us but once you get to the $500-1000 range I see there being a lot more interest. Or if you want to stick with the zombie theme maybe have a lower priced 1-2k "zombie survival starter kit" with just a single firearm (perhaps have two options - NR or restricted) and smaller quantities of the rest of the other stuff

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast