Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: STAG-10 NR 308 7pounds 11oz in Canada 20" Faxon Barrel 1390.00USD

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    That was not my point, people who ordered these exact rifles weeks and months ago have no shipping notification, yet they are listed as being in Canada currently in stock ready to ship if you purchase now.....
    Point is they might have not unpacked all the guns including the ones which are up for sale on their website
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    Point is they might have not unpacked all the guns including the ones which are up for sale on their website
    How does one know what is available in inventory to sell before shipment has been received and verified by their shipping department?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Any 18.6 barrel .308 options available?

Quote Originally Posted by yomomma View Post
    I purchased one a month ago and was not offered from stock.I was told 6 to 8 weeks.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer yomomma's Avatar
    How does one know what is available in inventory to sell before shipment has been received and verified by their shipping department?
    Because the recieved them in Arizona before shipping up here.
    https://youtube.com/c/YomommasWildlands

Quote Originally Posted by Rock114 View Post
    I purchased one a month ago and was not offered from stock.I was told 6 to 8 weeks.
    Interesting. I called before order and was told all the ones they built were coming. They are not available on the US site anymore either as they all went on this shipment.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Interesting. I called before order and was told all the ones they built were coming. They are not available on the US site anymore either as they all went on this shipment.
    Two days after I purchased one by phone order they were taken off the us site,here's hoping but have not been requested to pay taxes and shipping yet.

Two days after I purchased one by phone order they were taken off the us site,here's hoping but have not been requested to pay taxes and shipping yet.
    Would be a weird way of doing business if the same rifle in canadian stock sits on the shelf while people wait for same rifle to ship out from USA from same retailer

The old thread on these is also deleted where Irunguns stated all these rifle orders were on the Sept 23rd shippment

I agree I should really give them a call. It does seem strange.

I agree I should really give them a call. It does seem strange.
    No answer/vaicemail full

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast