Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: STAG-10 NR 308 7pounds 11oz in Canada 20" Faxon Barrel 1390.00USD

UPDATE:

This rifle will now ship with the following case/range mat.

Name:  mat.jpg
Views: 677
Size:  20.4 KBName:  mat1.jpg
Views: 681
Size:  91.5 KB

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Will the maple leaf engraved rifles be coming in tomorrow as planned?

What's the lead time on these? I'd like to place an order.

Thanks

Shot the Stag 10 yesterday with some xm80cs ammo I probably have 300 rounds through it. On paper, after my optic mount was tightened up will not match ammo we were getting about 2 moa accuracy. With match ammo, I have no questions if it will do moa.
    I put in a Geisselle SSP trigger and buffer spring it needed to break in but got running smoothly after a 100 shots or so. As it was shot during the day the bolt would not go fully into battery but that could easily be from the buildup of shooting so much with a brand new receiver. And need to be cleaned. The Magpul magazines do work well. The time at first would not lock back and would drop from the rifle after the last shot.

My initial thoughts on this gun are it definitely needs to be shot and broken in but is definitely well put together. The lightweight Faxon barrel makes this gun nimble and works really well I applaud I RUN GINS for offering this barrel. Two things I am going to change is the stock to something with a tighter fit. And I would have liked a handguard with QD sling mounts.

CGN Regular
    Well. That's service.

Ordered Oct. 9th. Parcel arrived this morning with the Stag-10 rifle, rifle case, mag, t-shirt, FRT card, and some other goodies I ordered. The rifle is nicely finished and feels lighter than I thought it would.

Now it's time for scope and maybe bi-pod.

Very pleased.

Thanks IRG.

P.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    FRT card?
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    FRT card?
    Yep.

A plastic card IRG made up showing the FRT, make, model, calibers and barrel lengths. Handy to have in your pocket if you are hunting with this non-restricted firearm.

P.

A little plastic atm sized card with FRT# and other info on the rifle.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by KOTC View Post
    Shot the Stag 10 yesterday with some xm80cs ammo I probably have 300 rounds through it. On paper, after my optic mount was tightened up will not match ammo we were getting about 2 moa accuracy. With match ammo, I have no questions if it will do moa.
    I put in a Geisselle SSP trigger and buffer spring it needed to break in but got running smoothly after a 100 shots or so. As it was shot during the day the bolt would not go fully into battery but that could easily be from the buildup of shooting so much with a brand new receiver. And need to be cleaned. The Magpul magazines do work well. The time at first would not lock back and would drop from the rifle after the last shot.

My initial thoughts on this gun are it definitely needs to be shot and broken in but is definitely well put together. The lightweight Faxon barrel makes this gun nimble and works really well I applaud I RUN GINS for offering this barrel. Two things I am going to change is the stock to something with a tighter fit. And I would have liked a handguard with QD sling mounts.
    I am curious for 3 gun if accuracy of the pencil barrel will decrease substantially with the more rapid firing?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OCanada View Post
    Yep.

A plastic card IRG made up showing the FRT, make, model, calibers and barrel lengths. Handy to have in your pocket if you are hunting with this non-restricted firearm.

P.
    Guess they only ship with card to some customers

Not that it matters, they will confiscate if they are unsure of legality and return after they figure it out no matter what paperwork you carry
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!