Thread: Amazing customer service from Go Big Tactical

Amazing customer service from Go Big Tactical

I’ve been on CGN for a while now, and I have bought and sold a number of guns via the EE, but I don’t post much on here for a number of different reasons. That said, I wanted to let folks know that Tom at Go Big Tactical sure knows how to treat his customers right.

Just over a year ago, a friend whose job includes shooting things at long distances asked me if I wanted to go out with him and shoot his rig out to 800 yards? Sure, I said, not really thinking about the potential financial implications of this decision. I really enjoyed it, however I’m still unsure whether I should thank my friend or punch him as I now want to get into long-range/PRS shooting and learn more about the sport myself.

I decided to convert one of my rifles into a more PRS-suitable setup using a KRG Bravo chassis, and I saw that Go Big Tactical had quite a selection of KRG stuff online & had all kinds of good reviews here on CGN. I put together a shopping list of sorts, and signed up as an e-mail subscriber via the GBT website. Not long ago, Tom sent out a discount code for his e-mail subscribers. When I received that e-mail, I was just about ready to place my order for the chassis, a couple of mags, and a couple of other things (totalling around $800) & use the LEO discount he offers. When I saw that the discount code sent out was for slightly more than the LEO discount, the decision was finalized, however there was one small issue of ‘keeping the peace’ at home. My wife (also LEO) is the banker of the house, and if she saw evidence of one more ‘gun stuff’ purchase…..

A couple of calls to a helpful friend and Tom resulted in a plan to complete the purchase away from the watchful eye of Mrs. Accounting Department, and I ended up getting an amazing deal on some gear that I will be using to start getting into the long-range/PRS game. The order was shipped the same day payment was received, and communications with Tom were fantastic.

Tom – thank you very much for the awesome service. You know how to take care of customers, and when I ‘need’ something in the future, you will be my first call/email to see if you have it or can get it for me.

‘Before’ and ‘After’ pics:

Before

During

After
    ...we're all here cause we're not all there...

Steven Tyler

CGN frequent flyer
    Nice setup - any chance on listing what you purchased?

Good luck in keeping the purchase from the one who is the boss; they know, they always know. It’s just a question of when she will tell you that she knows.

Goos on the vendor for shipping the stuff the same day you ordered it.
    America last
    America can never be great again until...
    Dream revolver Ruger 0456
    Pass on pre-orders

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    You're very welcome, we're glad you're happy with your Bravo!

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post

Good luck in keeping the purchase from the one who is the boss; they know, they always know. It’s just a question of when she will tell you that she knows.

Sure. I'll post a list of everything I used at some point this week.

Steven Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by hamermill View Post

OK... Here you go:

Rifle

Tikka T3x Varmint Stainless - .308

Order from Go Big Tactical consisted of:

KRG - Bravo Chassis – Tikka T3 – Black
    KRG - Bravo Chassis Hook-Style Flat Cover – Black
    KRG - Magazine Release button (the polymer one for the Bravo)
    Cadex picatinny QD sling mount
    Cadex (AI) 10-round .308 Win mags (x2)

Scope, Bsae ,Rings (not bought at GBT)

Vortex Viper PST Gen 2 5-25x50 FFP w/EBR-2C MOA reticle
    EGW - Base - HD Tikka T3 20 MOA
    EGW HD 30 MM Tactical Aluminum Rings .850"

Bipod (not bought at GBT)

Harris S-Series HBRS 6" to 9" - standard legs

Took about 3hrs to get everything done. No issues at all - the actions was a perfect fit into the Bravo.

BTW, she doesn't know... yet... lol
    Last edited by milkbone96; 10-04-2018 at 10:30 PM.

Steven Tyler

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    Thanks for NOT buying the used Premier 3-15x50 illuminated they had up earlier. With the 6-screw Nightforce rings it worked out to about $1000 for Tangent Theta-grade glass.

Nice setup BTW.

Business Member Go_Big_Tactical's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by propliner View Post
    Thanks for NOT buying the used Premier 3-15x50 illuminated they had up earlier. With the 6-screw Nightforce rings it worked out to about $1000 for Tangent Theta-grade glass.

Nice setup BTW.
    Glad that worked out for you!