Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: October Bday Bash! - Last code! -- You pick your discount!

Expired Business Member
    Give your 10/22 some love! The paddle-style X-Press Release is a slick and easy upgrade. Funny story...we were out at a Steel Challenge match this summer and someone looked over at our Ruger and literally said, "Wow...I need that release...that's how they should be made." Yes! We said we could let him know where to find one. Ha, ha.

And, the Mag-Rotor is an obvious choice -- it's aluminum, and allows you to pile in those rounds!

And yes, both are made here in Canada!

Name:  OCTOBER BIRTHDAY BASH - CODE #4.jpg
Views: 517
Size:  110.4 KB

Expired Business Member
    The 10/22 code is still active, but based on the orders so far, we may be facing a “while in stock” disclaimer! Thank you for your orders, and if you’re thinking of taking advantage of this deal, do it fast! We’re not sure what will come first - a new code replacing this one, or the out of stock message!

Expired Business Member
    Here is the latest and greatest birthday discount code, folks! I'm quite certain that it's safe to say this one won't be around for long!

Name:  OCTOBER BDAY BASH - CODE #5.jpg
Views: 405
Size:  145.2 KB

Name:  October BDAY Bash - Code #5 (1).jpg
Views: 413
Size:  109.4 KB

https://shop.matadorarms.com/collect...er-tube-folder

Expired Business Member
    It's only a matter of hours until the next code is released, automatically causing the Surprise Price for the Sidewinder one to expire!

hey - Just wanted to say thanks for the patch i received with my Hammerhead muzzle brake - Cant wait to take it out this weekend!

Expired Business Member
    Here is the next code, folks!

Name:  OCTOBER BDAY BASH - CODE #6.jpg
Views: 337
Size:  135.4 KB

Expired Business Member
    Awesome. Thank YOU! Glad you liked the patch. Have fun at the range -- we'll watch for photos! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by FatMango View Post
    hey - Just wanted to say thanks for the patch i received with my Hammerhead muzzle brake - Cant wait to take it out this weekend!

Expired Business Member
    Between limited inventory on the Stingers and Hats, I'm quite certain this code will expire before we know it! But, it's active NOW, until the next one is released!

Name:  BDAY BASH - CODE #7.jpg
Views: 273
Size:  102.1 KB

https://shop.matadorarms.com/collect...ts/the-stinger

Expired Business Member
    We are nearing the end of the birthday bash discount codes! Let me tell you -- all this celebrating is getting exhausting!

On that note though, here is the new code. Buy a Hammerhead or a Flarestack, and we'll send you some free gifts along with it! Gifts are plentiful, but our stock on brakes is not. So, if you've been holding out for one of these, now is the time to jump on it.

Name:  BDAY BASH - CODE #8.jpg
Views: 189
Size:  125.5 KB

Check out Matador brakes: https://shop.matadorarms.com/collections/muzzle-devices

yay ! ordered a hammerhead today. Looking forward to it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast