Thread: My Visit to RWA

My Visit to RWA

I had the pleasure to meet with Kevin and Barry last Friday and I can't begin to say enough good things about these two gents. Their take on the industry and what they want to do differently as a company was very refreshing to say the least. I was lucky enough to see the 180B they have been working so hard on, which we all know will be a very welcomed edition to the NR market. Not only that, they were able to help me out with some parts I was in desperate need of for my AR and were very pleasant to deal with. These guys are very personable and I can honestly say if I ever had a choice on who to deal with for an issue with a firearm, I wish it could be these guys every time. Their energy and enthusiasm for the firearm industry is contagious and you can really tell their heart is in the right place. I highly recommend checking RWA out and getting behind this new company.

Best of luck going forward RWA!

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JFF View Post
    I had the pleasure to meet with Kevin and Barry last Friday and I can't begin to say enough good things about these two gents. Their take on the industry and what they want to do differently as a company was very refreshing to say the least. I was lucky enough to see the 180B they have been working so hard on, which we all know will be a very welcomed edition to the NR market. Not only that, they were able to help me out with some parts I was in desperate need of for my AR and were very pleasant to deal with. These guys are very personable and I can honestly say if I ever had a choice on who to deal with for an issue with a firearm, I wish it could be these guys every time. Their energy and enthusiasm for the firearm industry is contagious and you can really tell their heart is in the right place. I highly recommend checking RWA out and getting behind this new company.

Best of luck going forward RWA!

Thanks a bunch! It was nice chatting with you...we can chat for days about this kind of stuff.

Expired Business Rep
    Thanks for the kind words. It was awsome to meet you and talk shop, its great to have the feedback.

Kevin, RWA