Page 3 of 38 FirstFirst 12345678910111323 ... LastLast

Thread: STAG-10 In the Wild!

Quote Originally Posted by YoungestPiperCub View Post
    My PCF Finally Came!!!

Lucky!!! cant wait till mine shows up!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Rotorwash View Post
    Lucky!!! cant wait till mine shows up!
    I really like it. Its heavy as hell tho. 13lbs ready to rock. I'm building a 7.5 lb 308 for hunting. This one is for long range stuff.
    Take someone shooting - Encourage someone to get a Pal/ RPal

BANNED

CGN Regular

My .308 GI showed up this morning. Upgrades include a Magpul SLS Buttstock, LAW Tactical Folding Stock Adapter, Noveske Bad-Azz Charging Handle, Magpul MBUS Pro Offset BUIS, Ergo Grip, Geissele Trigger, Phase 5 Bolt Catch, Magpul MLOC VFG, Streamlight TLR1 HL, Griffin Armament FlashComp, and topped off with a Bushnell SMRS 1-8.5x 24mm Scope with Vortex Defender Caps, ARMS 34mm QD Rings and a Switchview Lever.

Weight unloaded is 12lbs 1.6 oz. Heavy, but workable for a Battle Rifle. I personally prefer lighter weight (eg. A Faxon pencil barrel would have been nice), but didn't want to spend the extra money. Perhaps a future upgrade, depending on how the stock barrel shoots. With all of my mods completed, I have the ergo set-up that I prefer for my AR builds, with just a few pieces of USGI furniture left over. As anticipated, the GI model made an excellent basis for a rack-grade shooter with some custom touches. So long as my rifle will shoot 2 MOA with my stash of South African surplus I will be a very Happy Camper!

Last edited by Bartok5; 10-04-2018 at 10:29 PM.
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by danv View Post
    Winner! Now that's what I call "in the wild". That's the look of freedom.
    All items shipped by canada post expedited with tracking and $100 insurance included.
    Insurance above $100 coverage is on the buyer.
    I'll need to see your PAL for firearms,ammo.

What kind of accuracy are you guys getting with your rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    My .308 GI showed up this morning. Upgrades include a Magpul SLS Buttstock, LAW Tactical Folding Stock Adapter, Noveske Bad-Azz Charging Handle, Magpul MBUS Pro Offset BUIS, Ergo Grip, Geissele Trigger, Phase 5 Bolt Catch, Magpul MLOC VFG, Streamlight TLR1 HL, Griffin Armament FlashComp, and topped off with a Bushnell SMRS 1-8.5x 24mm Scope with Vortex Defender Caps, ARMS 34mm QD Rings and a Switchview Lever.

Weight unloaded is 12lbs 1.6 oz. Heavy, but workable for a Battle Rifle. I personally prefer lighter weight (eg. A Faxon pencil barrel would have been nice), but didn't want to spend the extra money. Perhaps a future upgrade, depending on how the stock barrel shoots. With all of my mods completed, I have the ergo set-up that I prefer for my AR builds, with just a few pieces of USGI furniture left over. As anticipated, the GI model made an excellent basis for a rack-grade shooter with some custom touches. So long as my rifle will shoot 2 MOA with my stash of South African surplus I will be a very Happy Camper!

Still NR with the Law Tactical?
    FN-15 Patrol SBR -- Winchester Model 94
    Beretta 1301 Tactical LTT Clone
    Remington 870 MCS -- TacOrd 1970s Wingmaster
    Sig P320 X-Five Legion -- Midwest Industries 10/22

Quote Originally Posted by JC24237 View Post
    Still NR with the Law Tactical?
    Of course - the resulting single-shot firearm is well over the 26" NR minimum length. It just makes the rifle easier to fit into a normal-length soft case!
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by danv View Post
    Thanks for posting this! I was wondering if my warden would look ok on the end of it... Cause, you know, looks are all I care about haha