Any chance of bringing this into Canada?

"Cool" factor is very high with this gun. Price tag and caliber limitations kill it for me. Ok, mostly the price tag. :p I'm saving for a Mauser M18 at the moment. Saving.. lol

Does it Matter that it's less than 26" when folded ? It also seems awkward to work the bolt with it's unique design. But a little training can overcome this. Just looks weird having to raise your head up so much to work the bolt. Honestly , as mentioned, my 16 " Remington in an MDT stock can probably meet the same objectives. Thats just my take on it.

ehRAQgH.jpg

A big deal seems to be the weight. Most of the gucci chassis with all the forend mounting options and stock adjustments seem to turn the rifle into a brick. Under 10 pounds with a scope is a big seller.

Kind of unfair to compare it to a rifle that was built with a heavier scope, mount, barrel, stock, and even a metal magazine instead of available polymer ones.

I had looked into this many moons ago when it got limited coverage at the 2016 or 2017 Shot Show. Very interesting design. Nice to see that some people still have their thinking hats on. I couldn’t drop 4000$ on this but I would if it was 2000$.

Back
Top Bottom