Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: VISA charge back?

Quote Originally Posted by greg olmstead View Post
    It clearly states there will be a 25% restocking fee should the order be canceled. They generously offered to apply the restocking fee to the purchase of the same product or complete rifle. The op obviously declined the offer and just came here to complain and look for sympathy.
    I did not cancel my order...they cancelled it. I DID tell them I was going to be speaking to VISA about it. Without a word back they cancelled and decided to keep 25% as token of their appreciation. After a few emails and calls we worked out a new delivery and some new promises from them. Delivery date comes and goes and I make another enquiry...sorry your receiver set no longer available if someone cancels we'll sell you one and you won't be out the 25% otherwise buy a complete rifle.

Restocking fee because it's back in inventory?...no problem give it to me I'll pay for it ...uhhh sorry it's been built into a rifle,. No problem strip the rifle and sell the build kit to so so done else....uhhhh sorry we won't do that.

Seems to be a lot of reading comprehension issues around hear but me knowing about the 25% restocking fee isn't one of them.

I want what I paid for, not a rifle and not a credit for an order they decided to cancel as a punitive measure when I mentioned getting visa involved.
    Last edited by Shooter1971; 10-12-2018 at 07:38 PM.

This is a template of the payment confirmation that was sent by IRUNGUNS when the purchase was made at the end of June. The OP also replied to this payment confirmation when he requested the cancellation of his order,

"I want a refund in full or I am calling visa for a charge back. 2 months overdue on this order"

We have edited our reply to comply with CGN forum rules.

Please note: All prices are in US dollars. Should you wish to cancel your order after your purchase, as per our store policy, there will be a 25% restocking fee. For Canadian orders off the US site, once your order has been processed for export you will be notified to log in to your account and pay the GST and Canadian Shipping. This will expedite the shipping process. Once your order clears CBSA it will be shipped right out. For updates on our posted export schedule, please see the following link: http://www.irunguns.com/page.us-to-c...xport-schedule

Profile Name: I RUN GUNS LLC
    Transaction ID:
    Date/Time: 06/29/2018 07:58:46 AM
    Transaction Type: SALE
    Approval Message: APPROVAL
    Approval Code:
    ECI:

Order Section

Billing Address
    City :
    State/Province :
    Postal Code :
    Phone :
    Email Address :

Please note: All prices are in US dollars. Should you wish to cancel your order after your purchase, as per our store policy, there will be a 25% restocking fee. For Canadian orders off the US site, once your order has been processed for export you will be notified to log in to your account and pay the GST and Canadian Shipping. This will expedite the shipping process. Once your order clears CBSA it will be shipped right out. For updates on our posted export schedule, please see the following link: http://www.irunguns.com/page.us-to-c...xport-schedule
    The information contained in this e-mail and in any attachments is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. This message has been scanned for known computer viruses.

Quote Originally Posted by Shooter1971 View Post
    I did not cancel my order...they cancelled it. I DID tell them I was going to be speaking to VISA about it. Without a word back they cancelled and decided to keep 25% as token of their appreciation. After a few emails and calls we worked out a new delivery and some new promises from them. Delivery date comes and goes and I make another enquiry...sorry your receiver set no longer available if someone cancels we'll sell you one and you won't be out the 25% otherwise buy a complete rifle.

Restocking fee because it's back in inventory?...no problem give it to me I'll pay for it ...uhhh sorry it's been built into a rifle,. No problem strip the rifle and sell the build kit to so so done else....uhhhh sorry we won't do that.

Seems to be a lot of reading comprehension issues around hear but me knowing about the 25% restocking fee isn't one of them.

I want what I paid for, not a rifle and not a credit for an order they decided to cancel as a punitive measure when I mentioned getting visa involved.
    Last edited by IRUNGUNS; 10-13-2018 at 03:43 PM.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789