Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Modern sporter update: The one you've been waiting for!

Woot .

Congrats. Glad I took the risk. Now to just sit on my hands and wait. Thanks for your hard work on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    Not interested in a spot in line, just the finished product
    oh, he has his. Purplezuk was #10. But he's got a thing for 10's.... so he was offering to sell it for 10,000. Short of that, I think you'll be waiting a long while.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian46 View Post
    I will wait till they are on someone's shelf before I purchase. If each batch is going to be pre sold rather than the old fashioned way of opening up sales after it is produced, I will buy one off a re seller
    I believe the only places that will be selling them are ATRS & Red Deer Shooting Centre. I doubt there will be any ‘on a shelf’ without a buyer for a long time.

CGN Regular
    Haha.
    I couldn't say no to 10k for the very first one to leave the shop, but I would be sad seeing it go.
    It did shoot great !! Can't wait to get home and put some more rounds through it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mileageman View Post
    I believe the only places that will be selling them are ATRS & Red Deer Shooting Centre. I doubt there will be any ‘on a shelf’ without a buyer for a long time.
    Oh well
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Haha.
    I couldn't say no to 10k for the very first one to leave the shop, but I would be sad seeing it go.
    It did shoot great !! Can't wait to get home and put some more rounds through it
    Wouldn't be interested in used anyways
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Haha.
    Post up some pictures! The rest of us mere mortals keep scanning these threads looking for more views of the elusive Modern Sporter.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

CGN frequent flyer
    Congrats ATRS. I wish I'd had the cash to lay out. I hope you are busy for years to come with this - you deserve it for all the effort you have gone to for Canadian gun owners.
    The right to buy weapons is the right to be free.
    Bureaucracy not an instrument of democratic government but, on the contrary, the worst enemy of freedom and democracy.
    If the penalty for a crime is a fine, then that law only applies to the poor.

Wow ATRS! I think you just got me the best present for my birthday tomorrow.