Thread: Christensen Arms Rifles

CGN Regular

Christensen Arms Rifles

Hello Irunguns,

I see the U.S.A. site sells Christensen Arms rifles. Can the same rifles be ordered through the Canadian Irunguns? Is it possible to order a exact model to my specifications not currently in stock at the American Irunguns store?

Please reply with the UPC code or model number of the rifle you are looking for and we will see what we can do for you. Christensen Arms does not offer custom builds but lets see how close we can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Runt View Post
    Hello Irunguns,

I see the U.S.A. site sells Christensen Arms rifles. Can the same rifles be ordered through the Canadian Irunguns? Is it possible to order a exact model to my specifications not currently in stock at the American Irunguns store?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Regular
    Unfortunately I don't see a UPC code or model #. However I'm looking for the Christensen Arms Modern Precision Rifle chambered in .308 Win with a 16" barrel. I believe this is a standard model.
    *Exchange offers expire within 24hrs*

I’m also looking for one.

I've wanted one for a while.