Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SIERRA BULLETS 25% OFF - BOOTS - TACTICAL GEAR - FIREARM ACCESSORIES - deal of deals!

Expired Business Member

SIERRA BULLETS 25% OFF - BOOTS - TACTICAL GEAR - FIREARM ACCESSORIES - deal of deals!

Ladies and Gents, you're going to want to see this.

We won't be having a deal like this for a long time after!

You may order ANY Sierra bullets to get the discount! This promotion is not only limited to the brand new incredible GameChanger Series!
    Sierra Bullets has just introduced a new line of hunting bullets, called the GameChanger series. These are claimed to combine match-bullet accuracy with highly effective performance on game animals. From what we can tell this is Sierra MatchKing (SMK) projectile modified with a new hollow cavity and tipped front end. The official product release says: “Sierra re-engineered their legendary MatchKing bullet into a hollow-point design for quick expansion and fitted it with a transparent green tip for ballistic uniformity. Inside, the GameChanger features a unique construction that utilizes a special lead alloy surrounded by a tough copper jacket that delivers excellent penetration and expansion[.]”

All Sierra Bullet Orders $500+ will get an automatic 25% OFF during the checkout
    All Sierra Bullet Orders $499.99 or less will get an automatic 15% OFF!

All Sierra payments made via Credit Card are subject to a 3.5% Fee ONLY on Sierra products.
    All Sierra payments made via EMT do not any fees.
    * We make so little on these Sierra bullets. We cover CC fee on everything else! *
    SEE OUR ENTIRE SIERRA CATALOG HERE!

Name:  game-changer-specs.jpg
Views: 1358
Size:  49.4 KB

Need new boots?Original SWAT and ALTAMA have your back! 20% OFF

Both footwear lines are incredible for their low cost. We have these shipped out same day typically.
    Just add them to your cart and you'll get the discount applied automatically!

Each comes standard with a no hassle 1 year warranty.
    What if they don't fit perfectly .. NO PROBLEM! We'll ship you a different size at no cost to you.

Tons of different models are available. Size Zipper, No Zipper, Black, Tan, Coyote, Waterproof, Not Waterproof, Insulaton, Safety Toe... You name it!

EBERLESTOCK HUNTING BAGS and COLD WEATHER BASE LAYER 20% OFF

Under our brand you'll find an original and unique mix of products and information, but you should also notice a central theme. Unlike any company in the world, we have addressed the need for efficiency and mobility for those who hit the trail, or the fire escape, or the rappel line, while carrying weapons.

We jump in and get dirty with them. We're not afraid to throw a little weight onto our backs and see what happens, both metaphorically and physically. And we always look for a better way to get the job done.

Just add the gear you need to your cart and you'll get the discount applied automatically!
    SEE OUR ENTIRE EBERLESTOCK CATALOG HERE!
    Name:  x2-bow.jpg
Views: 1360
Size:  96.4 KB

Odin works Rifle barrels, bolts, handguards and more! 10% OFF

ODIN Works makes products that our team has personally experienced a need for or that we have seen an improvement we could make and use ourselves. We have developed some of the most cutting edge designs on the market today. Some designs may look similar but it is really when you get your hands on our product that you experience the difference. Part of our mission statement is to make our customers better shooters through the use of our products. "FORWARD with PURPOSE" The ODIN Works team are competitive shooters that are constantly improving and advancing our products. As we use them the process continues.

We make ordering as easy as possible! Simply add to cart the discounts will be added automatically.

CHECKOUT ODIN WORKS HERE!
    Name:  1537289909591.jpg
Views: 1359
Size:  79.0 KB

Not seeing the discount appear.... Am I missing something? The prices indicate a sale price, is that the discounted one?

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Not seeing the discount appear.... Am I missing something? The prices indicate a sale price, is that the discounted one?
    as indicated below,

You need to add items to your cart.
    Once in checkout the extra discounts will apply

Quote Originally Posted by lockharttactical View Post
    as indicated below,

You need to add items to your cart.
    Once in checkout the extra discounts will apply
    Did all that, got to the last step of checkout and no discount showing. This was over $800 of bullets. Wasn't going to agree to terms and pay without discount.

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jadam View Post
    Did all that, got to the last step of checkout and no discount showing. This was over $800 of bullets. Wasn't going to agree to terms and pay without discount.

Have you cleared your cache sir? It works on our end.

Perfect. Like magic that seemed to fix it.

Lotsa bullets ordered!

Order placed. Thank you for the great deal!

Hi, are the Sierra bullets in stock for quick shipping?

I'm unable to enter an payment details. I just get a prompt that says no payment options found and I'm unable to finish my order. Please advise. I'd call in my payment but I'm overseas at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by hend238 View Post
    I'm unable to enter an payment details. I just get a prompt that says no payment options found and I'm unable to finish my order. Please advise. I'd call in my payment but I'm overseas at the moment.
    Check the top left corner of the website and make sure it's in CDN dollars. Mine defaulted to US and I had the same issue.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast