Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shipping restricted to US

GunNutz

Shipping restricted to US

Do you guys offer a service to export (permanently) a privately owned restricted (AR15) to the U.S.?

Or do you know if this is possible for an individual to do?

Thanks
    Last edited by Betty-Lou; 09-22-2019 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Added info

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I'm not from their company but ATF, I run guns and two more importers on us side told me that they cannot import / export AR-15 or AR-10 rifles because they are known as war rifles aka Military tech, handguns are good to go tho
    Last edited by jmichelin84; 09-22-2019 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Grammar, I still suck at it haha
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Im at the end of my US immigration process and waiting for final interview, I reached out to two import /exporters to plan ahead when I move and to my surprise I can't take my COLT 6920 (US Manufactured) with me to the US.

Mike

if you can import them into the states how do guys take their ar-15s down to the states to compete and train?
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    if you can import them into the states how do guys take their ar-15s down to the states to compete and train?
    unless you have a hunting license or letter saying that you're coming down there for competition there won't be in your way to bring a military style rifle down

There is some ATF form
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Quote Originally Posted by NeonGreen View Post
    Difference between Temporary vs permanent import. Permanent is a NO GO.

ATF-6 form will get it over there temporarily, then you need a squirrel hunting permit or something. Otherwise no clue about permanent import.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer MapleSugar's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SCULLY View Post
    Im at the end of my US immigration process and waiting for final interview, I reached out to two import /exporters to plan ahead when I move and to my surprise I can't take my COLT 6920 (US Manufactured) with me to the US.

Mike
    Try talking to the BATF about that. I asked them a few months ago and they said it was fine as long as it was a personal firearm. If you are doing it as part of a business, then it's a different story.
    Last edited by MapleSugar; 09-23-2019 at 03:09 AM.
    The Plague Rats go marching one by one! Hurrah! Hurrah!...

Quote Originally Posted by MapleSugar View Post
    Try talking to the BATF about that. I asked them a few months ago and they said it was fine as long as it was a personal firearm. If you are doing it as part of a business, then it's a different story.

Thanks, I will look into it. Contacted both Irunguns and borderview about my immigration south and to help me import and both said AR15 are not allowed, handguns were fine.

what about uppers ands parts id think the lower be the prob

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast