Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Sept/Oct Export update

Sept/Oct Export update

We will be maintaining a thread monthly on the current export details.

The truck left this morning headed to Arizona. The export will be on time and in Canada in a week to 10 days.

We are currently beta testing a new shipping module for the Canadian website. Due to the volume that is shipped from the Canadian warehouse we have been able to negotiate a much better deal than the Liberals did with Canada Post, we will also be offering the option to ship without insurance which will greatly reduce the costs of shipping Canada wide.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Uber Super GunNutz
    delete
    Member of Ontario PC, CPC and CCFR

CGN Regular SuperDeadlyAccountant's Avatar
    The Liberal's and good deals should not be in the same sentence unless it's in a negative context.

Can't wait to get my goodies, good stuff IRG!

When will the new shipping system be online? I haven't paid the gst and shipping, was gonna wait for you guys to manually adjust it, but I can paid now if the new system went online

GunNutz
    hi
    Are there any other import or duties charged on buying a rifle from you?

Speaking of shipping... I've left two emails without any answer yet. I've called. No answer. I've also asked this in other threads of yours with no answer.

I have bought from you guys for years. I know the automatic shipping charges can be high and you guys have been so good as to lower them for several orders of mine in the past. Could you please contact me in regards to order # USO-11362

CGN Regular
    Does this include the items ordered between Aug 15 and sept 15?

As you wish, calling now...

Quote Originally Posted by kilo3niner View Post
    Speaking of shipping... I've left two emails without any answer yet. I've called. No answer. I've also asked this in other threads of yours with no answer.

I have bought from you guys for years. I know the automatic shipping charges can be high and you guys have been so good as to lower them for several orders of mine in the past. Could you please contact me in regards to order # USO-11362

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Yes that is correct, the shipment will be leaving 1st thing Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    Does this include the items ordered between Aug 15 and sept 15?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

No, the duties are absorbed in the price of the firearm, you have GST and Canadian shipping to your door.

Quote Originally Posted by enen View Post
    hi
    Are there any other import or duties charged on buying a rifle from you?

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast