October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

Tags: None
  1. no-one special said:

October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

With Canada about to become only the 2nd nation on earth to fully legalize cannibus, and with many of us suspecting that Turdo will replace the maple leaf on the Canadian flag with a cannibus leaf, as his way of 1 upping Turd the 1st, what are your thoughts on marking your upcoming run of uppers with a cannibus leaf rather than the stylized maple leaf you currently engrave onto the uppers in honor of this monumental step onto the slippery slope come October 17th?

I mean you guys have already stuck it to the government with the Modern Sporter anyway to the best of your abilities, and good on you.

My thoughts are why not? I am good either way but think it could be a nice jab.
    Your thoughts?

lacroian said:
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    With Canada about to become only the 2nd nation on earth to fully legalize cannibus, and with many of us suspecting that Turdo will replace the maple leaf on the Canadian flag with a cannibus leaf, as his way of 1 upping Turd the 1st, what are your thoughts on marking your upcoming run of uppers with a cannibus leaf rather than the stylized maple leaf you currently engrave onto the uppers in honor of this monumental step onto the slippery slope come October 17th?

I mean you guys have already stuck it to the government with the Modern Sporter anyway to the best of your abilities, and good on you.

My thoughts are why not? I am good either way but think it could be a nice jab.
    Your thoughts?
    I Will stick with the maple leaf!

Gnome75 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by lacroian View Post
    I Will stick with the maple leaf!
    same here

BeaverMeat said:
    I don’t see the point...

How is it a “slippery slope”?
    "There's a big ... machine in the sky, ... some kind of electric snake ... coming straight at us."
    "Shoot it," said my attorney.
    "Not yet," I said. "I want to study its habits.

DT741 said:
    I'll keep my Maple leaf
    Left wing, right wing, they belong to the same bird.

5HoursNorth said:
    Maple leaf +1

Freefall said:
    Maple leaf is much better.
  8. no-one special said:
    Quote Originally Posted by BeaverMeat View Post
    I don’t see the point...

How is it a “slippery slope”?
    Well pot is about to be legal so why not meth or coke? I am sure if he campained on a platform of legalizing meth, coke, heroin and such his voter base would expand again.
    It seems that the current regime is big on decriminalizing almost everything except gun ownership.
    Making convicted terrorists multi millionaires, convicted child killers attend a "healing circle", maybe a slippery slope is an under statement, seems to me more like an ice rink with a 45 degree tilt.

greg olmstead said:
    Ya I'll stick with a maple leaf.

mach 1 said:
    Maple leaf all the way! I'd rather die then have a pot leaf on any of my guns...