Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer remyltr's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bull_it View Post
    It's the pot culture that I don't like. I don't like pot smokers either. Don't need pot culture permeating the gun world. Drugs and guns don't mix. Period. Full stop.
    lead a sheltered life then?

many a hunter i know tokes after a days hunt.
    not before i must add

how many hunters drink while hunting?
    i know a fair few who do and i will not hunt with them.
    typical British wankers

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Marijuana is bad, mkay.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aniest's Avatar
    No thanks, the Maple Leaf is being sh!t on by Trudeau enough: I'd like to keep it.

Quote Originally Posted by Yutrzenika View Post
    Because statistically speaking pot is a lot less harmful than alcohol and tobacco while the other things you listed are significantly worse. It's not a slippery slope at all.
    Until you inhale a combusted material that gives off Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Sulfur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxides and Particulate Matters including but not limited to Lead, Carbon, Sulfur and Sulfuric Acids. Note: these are the by-products of combustion of a carbon-based plant of any kind.

Pills, vaporize, oils... anything but burn it... I condone and agree with as long as you do so responsibly.

I say again: Pills, vaporize, oils... anything but burn it... I condone and agree with.
    Check my "Started Threads" for Equipment Exchange ads: https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/member.php/76158-Aniest

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Aniest View Post
    No thanks, the Maple Leaf is being sh!t on by Trudeau enough: I'd like to keep it.

Until you inhale a combusted material that gives off Carbon Dioxide, Carbon Monoxide, Sulfur Dioxide, Nitrogen Oxides and Particulate Matters including but not limited to Lead, Carbon, Sulfur and Sulfuric Acids. Note: these are the by-products of combustion of a carbon-based plant of any kind.

Pills, vaporize, oils... anything but burn it... I condone and agree with as long as you do so responsibly.

I say again: Pills, vaporize, oils... anything but burn it... I condone and agree with.
    so you are for coke, magic mushrooms, heroin but against tobacco?

Arrow

The Reeffer madness is still strong, folks need to lighten up.
    High CBD near zero thc cannabis is great for arthritis / chronic pain/ migraines and is non intoxicating even given to children and pets, plenty folks take it daily and it does not cause impairment.

It’s not fair to demonize a whole group of people just because some decide to be irresponsible, for many cannabis has given them another lease on life and an functional alternative to the addictive and dangerous opiate pain medications that are killing folks faster than anything.

I’m sure many of you unknowingly encounter highly functional, helpful and polite folks who use pot daily, who show no signs or intoxication or any of those lazy stupid stoner stereotypes that you so despise.

Custom logos on guns would be cool though, likely slow down production quite a bit, it would probaky be done before anodizing..
    But in the current political climate we have to be careful, we don’t need to combine plant fearing pot haters with the gun grabbers n have them both working against us. .

BANNED
    So tired of all this pot talk

CGN Regular
    For a bunch of gun nuts a lot of.freedom haters in here

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Brian46's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    The Reeffer madness is still strong, folks need to lighten up.
    High CBD near zero thc cannabis is great for arthritis / chronic pain/ migraines and is non intoxicating even given to children and pets, plenty folks take it daily and it does not cause impairment.

It’s not fair to demonize a whole group of people just because some decide to be irresponsible, for many cannabis has given them another lease on life and an functional alternative to the addictive and dangerous opiate pain medications that are killing folks faster than anything.

I’m sure many of you unknowingly encounter highly functional, helpful and polite folks who use pot daily, who show no signs or intoxication or any of those lazy stupid stoner stereotypes that you so despise.

. .
    yes, those people take CBD in refined pill form usually. The actual smoking part is not advised as being good for your health by any physician.
    If it's either loud, obnoxious, fast, hated by the general population or any combination of these, I OWN IT!!

I’ll stick with the Malple leaf. Or the shocker. Lol

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefBoyOhBoy View Post
    For a bunch of gun nuts a lot of.freedom haters in here
    Wrong ! We don't hate freedom, we just don't agree with the majority of uck tards who think weed is the answer for everything. Go ahead smoke your noodle until it's cockadoodle and have the logo, just don't accuse us of hating or not wanting you to enjoy your utopia.

No need for a civil war here dudes, some smoke and are respectable people - like some of you "some" and others ... majority are leftist idiots. As a society less drugs and less booze in our systems is always better and putting it on your gun may be gnarly for you, but this fella likes the maple leaf.