Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

Fear not of plants and those who’s lifestyle becomes part of there identity, I tends to happen when people enjoy something, look at car guys, sports lovers, knife nuts, hunters, gamers, it happens naturally, the list goes on and on.

Our love for firearms is not understood by many And we are often criticized for how much guns are a part of our identities, folks that use pot are just other Canadians, they are not the enemy.

Life is unhealthy, dangerous and always leads to death, laugh lots, live free, shoot hard, plow often!

BANNED
    Personally I believe alchahol and weed to be a huge factor in the destruction of your lives and society and therefore I am apposed to it, but I believe people have the right to choose it. I think the weed symbol is a bad idea and won't get much attraction for those in the gun community

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    We have a turd in the middle.of a liberal red and white background.

This government changed the words to oh Kanada.

Bring back the red ensign.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

i for one, will do nothing, for the pot smoking liberals who voted for "justine". the only leaf i recognize, is the maple leaf.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    I'm not in favour of a pot leaf on my firearms. But considering where these are being made, I wouldn't be opposed to an Alberta crest instead.....

I'm also fine with the maple leaf. Can you send it to me soaked in maple syrup?

The problem is not pot and alcohol, escapism is just a symptom of the disconnect most folks feel from our society.

The real problem is ignorance, stupidity, corruption and priority allocation on a planet with finite resources and the most major factor being....

The fact that Dumb folks tend to reproduce more than intelligent folks, who tend not to have children, yet we need more consumers to run the economy, while we rack up debt spending fiat currency in exchange for all our waking input/energy.... And so, the cycle continues.

Mike Judge made a prophetic documentary about it called Ideocracy, great flick, accept now our future looks like some authoritarian left wingnut Orwellian politically correct nightmare.

Only correct answer - Make Canada Great Again

[IMG][/IMG]

The pot leaf is the ensign of the Liberal empire, on the flag that will fly should they ever succeed in a handgun/black rifle ban.

BANNED
    I want MAGA on mine. Make Alberta Great Again. Maybe Pepe the frog too.

CGN Regular
    The fudd is strong in this thread lol