Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    Replace marijuana with alcohol and I could tell you stories about ####ty, abusive drunks who will likely eventually die of cirrhosis.

But you keep acting as if it's the "evil marijuana" rather than people. One of the lowest impact drugs (far lower than tobacco or alcohol) is what you have an issue with.

Yes, the fudd is strong here. It's legality in other countries doesn't effect our situation at all, lol.
    And many people die of the result of their decision to smoke pot. So stop telling me it's not harmless.

Do you even know what a fudd is?

Fudd" is a, "Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment
    So tell me how not liking pot, has to do with casual gun owner?
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OkayShooter View Post
    And many people die of the result of their decision to smoke pot. So stop telling me it's not harmless.
    ... ... ...

Of course, your right. So many die from using marijuana. It's a horrible killer of a drug that the people should be educated on.

I mean, I could be your family if I smoked it, that's enough to stop me! Now I don't need to worry about dying from smoking it.

I really hope you are being purposefully obtuse (Like I just was!), otherwise your opinion whether it's raining or not would be disregarded because your logic is worse than a stoners. Pot doesn't kill, but uh, good try.Keep being angry at other things. (good thing other, legal drugs don't kill... huh...)

Fudd" is a, "Slang term for a "casual" gun owner; eg; a person who typically only owns guns for hunting or shotgun sports and does not truly believe in the true premise of the second amendment
    The fact you can't extrapolate that the term is being used to paint the old, cantankerous resistant to change (a description of a fudd and why they only want their bolts and break actions.) is hillarious to me. Almost as good as the "pot kills" line.

You were a D.A.R.E kid ??

Quote Originally Posted by dacron View Post
    ... ... ...

Of course, your right. So many die from using marijuana. It's a horrible killer of a drug that the people should be educated on.

I mean, I could be your family if I smoked it, that's enough to stop me! Now I don't need to worry about dying from smoking it.

I really hope you are being purposefully obtuse (Like I just was!), otherwise your opinion whether it's raining or not would be disregarded because your logic is worse than a stoners. Pot doesn't kill, but uh, good try.Keep being angry at other things. (good thing other, legal drugs don't kill... huh...)

The fact you can't extrapolate that the term is being used to paint the old, cantankerous resistant to change (a description of a fudd and why they only want their bolts and break actions.) is hillarious to me. Almost as good as the "pot kills" line.

You were a D.A.R.E kid ??
    So you denying that most street and gang shooting crimes are not a result to drugs and mainly pot sales? That people do not fight about the so called harmless plant? So if people are killed people over it. HOW can you say it's harmless?

Nice insult. I wouldn't want you in my immediate family anyways. We're respected hard workers and vets.

All the family members that did pot are not that successful and hopeless. A lot of them are liberals too.

So you're saying everybody that disagrees is a FUDD? No that just disagreeing.

But I rather spent time doing something productive. Then sitting around baked because you had a hard day. No different then alcohol. Yes I was a drunk and it was pointless. Got you no wheres, was a stupid huge waste of money. When you talk about pot, it's always about getting stoned. Only purpose in the non medical reason is to get baked and forget. So it's the same purpose of why someone drinks, or does drugs. Again stupid waste of money. When I went on a bottle run, I realized how much I pissed away literately on beer.

I don't understand why people make it a lifestyle? It's like the person that is gay and has to let everybody know hes ##### WE know.

What is DARE? only dare I know, is truth and dare.
    April 8th, remember 22 Bravo. Take a min to remember the Fallen.

I've got an idea. Let's keep this sponsor section of a gun forum about the sponsors gun. How about that?

Let just separate the west and fly the old ensign flag
    I am a kit hor(der)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    You dont pay your dealer, you get killed. You try and take over a dealer turf you get killed. You take money away from another dealer, you get killed. Whole gang/turf wars are normally over drugs.

I seen family members become hopeless addicts to pot. I seen people goto jail, I seen people killed over it. I seen good people turn bad over it. Not as harmless as people are trying to make it out to be. It still kills people or people are killed over it.
    People killed over pot? Please share.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer JACKSMYDOG's Avatar
    It's funny, if you have a perceived negative to your personality, and it shows when you drink, people say "alcohol brings out the fighter, or slut in them". The alcohol is the excuse to open up and expose who you are.

When we talk about lazy potheads, we blame the pot for making someone lazy, not that they are lazy, and smoke pot because of it.
    I may be an A$$hole, but at least I'm not a hypocrite.

Maple Leaf
    not into the 'other' leaf

:-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    If you wouldn't put a beer logo on a rifle; Why would you put a dope leaf?

CGN Regular
    Put a sticker of whatever you want on your property. This pot discussion has nothing to do with ATRS.