Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by EHG View Post
    The new leaf?

THIS is kinda what I envision the Turd will change our flag to resemble and I gotta say I am real glad I am not the only one who sees the demise of Canada as a pot nation.
    Being honest I posted this question after a slightly heated conversation with a buddy who seems to feel that in a little time everyone will get over the "pot a phobia" and it will become regarded the same as beer. I disagree, I think maybe in a generation or 2 it might be, assuming Canada survives at all.

I know the ATRS guys have done some interesting engraving on things having seen and shot several of Rick's personal guns so felt he would not mind if I used his forum to pose the question as he can easily delete it.

I am a very proud Canadian and would be appalled if most of you guys had said "hell yeah". I am on the fence on the pot thing politically, I can see both sides, it just grinds my gears to see our country degrading due to what the Turd is passing as important changes to our society.

live by the leaf

I'll keep the maple thanks. If there's any other consideration for another marking it should be a poppy in rememberance of what brave men gave and continue to give for this once great nation.
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

mission bowstrings
    Quote Originally Posted by no-one special View Post
    With Canada about to become only the 2nd nation on earth to fully legalize cannibus, and with many of us suspecting that Turdo will replace the maple leaf on the Canadian flag with a cannibus leaf, as his way of 1 upping Turd the 1st, what are your thoughts on marking your upcoming run of uppers with a cannibus leaf rather than the stylized maple leaf you currently engrave onto the uppers in honor of this monumental step onto the slippery slope come October 17th?

I mean you guys have already stuck it to the government with the Modern Sporter anyway to the best of your abilities, and good on you.

My thoughts are why not? I am good either way but think it could be a nice jab.
    Your thoughts?
    Just going to stick with the maple leaf - doesn't bother me too much about the weed legalization.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Avalonthas's Avatar
    I have heard of much worse ideas
    There's Mil-spec, and then there's Gunnutz-spec.
    One is stringent, the other contains nuts.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    If there is anything I'd like to see engraved on the uppers it would have to be a big FU C-71

I couldn't care less about how stoned people do or do not want to get

CGN Ultra frequent flyer ssapach's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by apex survival View Post
    I'll keep the maple thanks. If there's any other consideration for another marking it should be a poppy in rememberance of what brave men gave and continue to give for this once great nation.
    I actually like this idea. Might even be willing to chip in a little extra to get it done if it came down to it!

Quote Originally Posted by frabill View Post
    I want MAGA on mine. Make Alberta Great Again. Maybe Pepe the frog too.
    so basically this but with a joint https://img.4plebs.org/boards/s4s/im...7310389999.png
    TINVOWOOT

No thankshttps://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/the-new-brain/201603/marijuana-use-increases-violent-https://www.ratehub.ca/blog/cannabis-legalization-and-its-effect-on-car-insurance/
    Last edited by Kanaskichuck; 10-08-2018 at 06:02 PM. Reason: !

Quote Originally Posted by FatMango View Post
    Only correct answer - Make Canada Great Again

[IMG][/IMG]
    Worse than the Pot leaf , Heroine would be the way to go.