October 17th is coming, what about a different marking on uppers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

no-one special

CGN Regular
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
With Canada about to become only the 2nd nation on earth to fully legalize cannibus, and with many of us suspecting that Turdo will replace the maple leaf on the Canadian flag with a cannibus leaf, as his way of 1 upping Turd the 1st, what are your thoughts on marking your upcoming run of uppers with a cannibus leaf rather than the stylized maple leaf you currently engrave onto the uppers in honor of this monumental step onto the slippery slope come October 17th?

I mean you guys have already stuck it to the government with the Modern Sporter anyway to the best of your abilities, and good on you.

My thoughts are why not? I am good either way but think it could be a nice jab.
Your thoughts?

With Canada about to become only the 2nd nation on earth to fully legalize cannibus, and with many of us suspecting that Turdo will replace the maple leaf on the Canadian flag with a cannibus leaf, as his way of 1 upping Turd the 1st, what are your thoughts on marking your upcoming run of uppers with a cannibus leaf rather than the stylized maple leaf you currently engrave onto the uppers in honor of this monumental step onto the slippery slope come October 17th?

I mean you guys have already stuck it to the government with the Modern Sporter anyway to the best of your abilities, and good on you.

My thoughts are why not? I am good either way but think it could be a nice jab.
Your thoughts?

I Will stick with the maple leaf!

I don’t see the point...

How is it a “slippery slope”?

Well pot is about to be legal so why not meth or coke? I am sure if he campained on a platform of legalizing meth, coke, heroin and such his voter base would expand again.
It seems that the current regime is big on decriminalizing almost everything except gun ownership.
Making convicted terrorists multi millionaires, convicted child killers attend a "healing circle", maybe a slippery slope is an under statement, seems to me more like an ice rink with a 45 degree tilt.

Id rather have this, :)

jdmds818.jpg

Well pot is about to be legal so why not meth or coke? I am sure if he campained on a platform of legalizing meth, coke, heroin and such his voter base would expand again.
It seems that the current regime is big on decriminalizing almost everything except gun ownership.
Making convicted terrorists multi millionaires, convicted child killers attend a "healing circle", maybe a slippery slope is an under statement, seems to me more like an ice rink with a 45 degree tilt.

Because statistically speaking pot is a lot less harmful than alcohol and tobacco while the other things you listed are significantly worse. It's not a slippery slope at all.

Don’t smoke it. Simple.

Because statistically speaking pot is a lot less harmful than alcohol and tobacco while the other things you listed are significantly worse. It's not a slippery slope at all.

True enough but with any firearm usage, vehicle usage, or anything that requires critical thinking, usage of any mind altering substance is not advised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom