Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CZ455 Canadian

Wolverine Supplies is the CZ warranty center for all legitimate CZ imports in Canada. I understand that the CZ 455 was a special edition only available to North Sylva, and as such Wolverine covers the warranty. We do not have time to follow all the forums and monitor possible issues and customer concerns.

Please contact us (Wolverine Supplies) directly with any warranty concerns. We have a warranty claim form on our web site for your convenience.

We have not run across this issue before so I can shed no further light on it at his time. I understand you have already contacted us so we will be looking into this and will be in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Meroh View Post
    Here's the reply I posted to the same question in the other forum; which speaks to my frame of mind at that moment as well:
    "I guess I should have taken pictures and got the s*** all over my phone while I photographed the half roll of now orange paper towels I threw out, and the fact that my clothing is now pre-soaking; and I had to put bleach in the water to get the dark mahogany colour out of the palms of my hands, and tried not to get it all over the inside of my vehicle and the gun-case?"

BTW, I had stain on my face and my almost brand new Tilley hat as well.
    Yeah, totally, don't you know once you post on forums on issues everyone wants to judge for themselves? [totally sarcasm]
    Yep, it's like that.....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12