CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: GSG-15 Warranty and Service Questions

  1. #11
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    GTA, Ontario
    Posts
    2,767
    Ran mine in the rain, in the summer and winter weather i'd a solid little rifle after the first ~200rd break in not one failure since. I am sorry to hear that some duds came through. It is a new firearm and bound to happen. Most of the issues I had with feeding were likely my fault with poorly loaded magazines. I think I have shot over 1500 rounds through mine and I'd trust it to work so long as the ammo did now. Might even try Remington in it again if I could ever make myself buy that ammo again.

    So far the only rifle that I have bought new that needed to go back for warranty work was a Ruger 10/22, the sights were off by several degrees and the connection of the take down was loose. it had miss the broad side of a barn accuracy and came back flawless. I hope your GSG 15 can be repaired just as well. Warranties are there guys use them, the service on firearms in my exp is much better than the warranty service received in many other sectors of business.

  2. #12
    Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    Ran mine in the rain, in the summer and winter weather i'd a solid little rifle after the first ~200rd break in not one failure since. I am sorry to hear that some duds came through. It is a new firearm and bound to happen. Most of the issues I had with feeding were likely my fault with poorly loaded magazines. I think I have shot over 1500 rounds through mine and I'd trust it to work so long as the ammo did now. Might even try Remington in it again if I could ever make myself buy that ammo again.

    So far the only rifle that I have bought new that needed to go back for warranty work was a Ruger 10/22, the sights were off by several degrees and the connection of the take down was loose. it had miss the broad side of a barn accuracy and came back flawless. I hope your GSG 15 can be repaired just as well. Warranties are there guys use them, the service on firearms in my exp is much better than the warranty service received in many other sectors of business.
    Happy to hear!

    We've changed the thread title to GSG-15 Warranty and Service Questions, I hope you guys don't mind.

    The GSG-15 has proved to be an extremely popular rifle for GSG, and we sold quite a few of them. The general feedback has been splendid, 4.5/5 stars on most review websites in Canada.

    Problems and warranty issues are bound to happen, and if they do please do not hesitate to contact us via the warranty claim form. We are here to help as best as we can, our turn arounds are quick, but stalls do happen when parts are unavailable. In all honesty, it is very rare that a customer leaves our warranty department unhappy, so far we always have found a solution to the problem, one way our another.

    If you do feel like your questions or concerns have fallen on deaf ears, get on it, and call us immediately, it is not on purpose, we promise you.

    Happy shooting, and put those rounds through.
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / WARRANTY & SERVICE / CONTACT US

  3. #13
    CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    2,688
    the only one thing good about this rifle is how it looks. But it is weaker than an airsoft
    Mr.Trudeau,you imported thousands of unvetted "m" “refugees”and paid $10M to a terrorist. We are struggling to lead a good life yet we are obligated to pay for this privileged class so that they can eat this country alive from the inside.

  4. #14
    CGN Regular Loosethoughts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    GTA
    Posts
    586
    My GSG-15 runs like a top. Just got the hk pins for it. Now all I need is the sling attachment.

    Blue line how do I get that?
    My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge... - Hosea 4:6

  5. #15
    CGN Regular JToews's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    246
    I just wanted to clarify that the 5 month warranty claim that I mentioned, was due to parts coming from ISSC when, I believe, BLS was just starting as the Canadian claim centre. Also they took care of me even though it was user error on my part.

    Thank you BLS. I couldn’t be happier with your service, or this rifle.
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

    CCFR

  6. #16
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7
    I don't have the original receipt.
    It is not a craftsmanship defect.. its cheap, and I used it a lot.
    I also replaced a screw in a different part of the bolt that backed out while shooting ( yikes! )

    IF I can still claim warranty after all that?? Right on! lets do it.

    Otherwise were back at square one... I want to buy the part.



    And if anybody is wondering, the gun is really fun for the money. worth the hiccups.

  7. #17
    Newbie
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    7
    So... Can I start a warranty claim without the receipt?

    OR

    How much for a replacement bolt?

  8. #18
    Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by marcom View Post
    So... Can I start a warranty claim without the receipt?

    OR

    How much for a replacement bolt?
    Start the claim, see what happens. I know we don't sell parts individually, but fill the form and see what warranty says.
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / WARRANTY & SERVICE / CONTACT US

  9. #19
    Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by JToews View Post
    I just wanted to clarify that the 5 month warranty claim that I mentioned, was due to parts coming from ISSC when, I believe, BLS was just starting as the Canadian claim centre. Also they took care of me even though it was user error on my part.

    Thank you BLS. I couldn’t be happier with your service, or this rifle.
    Happy to hear! Yes, transitioning distributorship and claim centres is always a pain, parts are always last to arrive for some reason. But thank you for your patience!
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / WARRANTY & SERVICE / CONTACT US

  10. #20
    Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by Loosethoughts View Post
    My GSG-15 runs like a top. Just got the hk pins for it. Now all I need is the sling attachment.

    Blue line how do I get that?
    We don't sell the QD attachment, but you can get some really cheap on eBay or Amazon, and just attach the sling to that.
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / WARRANTY & SERVICE / CONTACT US

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •