CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: GSG-15 Warranty and Service Questions

I had an issue with my STG44, found out BLS does all the repairs, went to the warranty/repair part of the website, sent a pm and voila, questions answered, warranty/repair checklist done, directions given. Took about 6 wks total to get it done. Pretty smooth overall...

Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HadEnuff View Post
    I had an issue with my STG44, found out BLS does all the repairs, went to the warranty/repair part of the website, sent a pm and voila, questions answered, warranty/repair checklist done, directions given. Took about 6 wks total to get it done. Pretty smooth overall...

If we could send Golden Retriever puppies with all warranty repairs, we would. But the SPCA is hard bent on not using pvc tape on the boxes. Something about fumes and toxins, etc. :P :P :P
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / CONTACT US

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Line Solutions View Post
    We don't sell the QD attachment, but you can get some really cheap on eBay or Amazon, and just attach the sling to that.
    Just bumping this one up since I was wondering about the sling attachment. I bought mine at Cabelas and the pic on their site shows the rifle with a rear sling attachment and the pic in the owners manual also shows the same. I assumed mine was missing because of the pics and lack of fine print saying the sling attachment isn't included. I kind of feel like the rifle should come with a rear sling attachment based on the pictures, especially since most of us order online based on pictures. I assume you supply these to Cabelas?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123