CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: GSG-15 Warranty and Service Questions

Question GSG-15 Warranty and Service Questions

I inquired a few times on the website but no response...

I would like a replacement bolt, or plate/cover that goes over this section of the bolt. Either way, it would be nice to be back up and running...

heres what I got
    **Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

how much can one expect to pay for this?

https://ibb.co/hektYp
    Last edited by marcom; 10-08-2018 at 10:30 PM. Reason: photo

mine has the folding stock latch broken 2 days after arrival.

I was playing with the rifle(folding and unfolding), and it just broke.

the latch is plastic and now it's basically a 16inch pistol.

Contacted Blueline for a replacement, they agreed and I have waited for 5 months, still no updates on the part.

such excellent product and service. I don't think I'm gonna get the MP-40 22lr or whatever they're selling

Business Member Blue Line Solutions's Avatar
    Did you guys complete the warranty claim form on the website. (There is a link in our signature), all warranty claims will be processed through there.
    BLUE LINE SOLUTIONS: WEB SITE / WARRANTY & SERVICE / CONTACT US

Quote Originally Posted by Sealsx View Post
    mine has the folding stock latch broken 2 days after arrival.

I was playing with the rifle(folding and unfolding), and it just broke.

the latch is plastic and now it's basically a 16inch pistol.

Contacted Blueline for a replacement, they agreed and I have waited for 5 months, still no updates on the part.

such excellent product and service. I don't think I'm gonna get the MP-40 22lr or whatever they're selling
    Please give us a call, or send us a PM, or contact us again via the warranty claim form. Its unusual for anything to take 5 months.

I was going to start my own thread but I guess this one is pretty well on topic

I have a GSG-15 that has feeding issues, basically the rounds get collected by the bolt and make it half way into the chamber where they get stuck.

This happens pretty to one or two rounds much every mag (I have 3 different mags - same with each) and I've tried every kind of ammo I can lay my hands on

To be clear the gun has been stripped and cleaned extensively followed by a full lube but no improvement

So whats the process to get this diagnosed/repaired?

I recently had warranty work done by BLS, on my ISSC MK22 bolt carrier group. The rifle functions perfectly again. It did take exactly 5 months and 4 days however.

As for feeding problems, i had some during the break in period. I used to have to tap the FRONT of the mag to get the bullets to seat forward, as opposed to tapping the bag of a mag like I was used to on other platforms. Now it is no longer an issue.

Also I’ve found this rifle works smoothest with a modest amount of lubrication.
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    I was going to start my own thread but I guess this one is pretty well on topic

I have a GSG-15 that has feeding issues, basically the rounds get collected by the bolt and make it half way into the chamber where they get stuck.

This happens pretty to one or two rounds much every mag (I have 3 different mags - same with each) and I've tried every kind of ammo I can lay my hands on

To be clear the gun has been stripped and cleaned extensively followed by a full lube but no improvement

So whats the process to get this diagnosed/repaired?
    I've found that tapping the magazine to seat all the ammo has corrected this issue and I very rarely get ftf issues unless the bullet is not seated in the cartridge correctly(now i just toss those guys)

All warranty inquiries/repairs need to be processed through our warranty and service portal. CLICK HERE

Each warranty case is unique and different, therefore we will not be responding to inquiries on the forums. Please submit the claim form, and our warranty dept. will respond as fast as possible, and guide you through the next steps.

Thank you.

I wouldnt want to wait 5 months

If price isnt bad, perhaps ill grab a spare too. I think the other guys are wondering this as well, as it seems to be a weak link.
    This is after 5-6k rounds so i figured i would just be told it was damaged from regular use...

I was running CCI AR tactical, which seems to run very nice.

The only issues I’ve had with mine is feeding issues. But usually it was caused by not tapping the mag first before loading to seat the rounds. Or it was too cold outside and everything was starting to freeze up. In weather that’s warm it works flawlessly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast