- Valley Firearms
    - West Cost Hunting Supplies
    - Firearms Outlet Canada
    - Bullseye London
    - Red Deer Shooting Centre
    - Durham Outdoors
    - G4C Sports
    - Tenda
    Last edited by North_Sylva; 10-01-2020 at 04:35 PM.

It's gotta come with the compensator as well to be authentic.
    Or at lease available as an add-on.

One can get a Match Weight that looks similar to the Comp he had in the movie but I have not seen the actual comp he uses.

Does NS have a Version 1 P30L with the LEM trigger in stock?
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post
    One can get a Match Weight that looks similar to the Comp he had in the movie but I have not seen the actual comp he uses.

Doesn't seem like he uses a real compensator in the movie. Just a Hollywood rendition unfortunately.

I got the one with the threaded barrel. I might pick up one without there so sweet!
    Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by Deaus View Post

Yeah that-without safety and LEM .
    MALO PERICULOSAM LIBERTATEM QUAM QUIETUM SERVITIUM

Member CCFR

Quote Originally Posted by sm View Post
    Yeah that-without safety and LEM .
    Im not sure if he uses the LEM in the movie(Some on HKpro say he did and some say he did not), I swear you can see angles when the hammer is in cocked position which does not happen on the lem. They are excellent guns. I have one and it is excellent. It was not a fan of weak ammo until it had a few thousand through it. It shot the best with full power or even +P.

I would really like to get a V1 LEM, if North Sylva has one in either 9mm or 40s&w I will get my local dealer to order it right away. I am also debating getting a USP Expert in 9mm or 40 and converting that over to the Match/Hybrid LEM. The Expert's and Elite's have a few extra parts(Nickel Flat Sear, ect) on top of the Match Trigger from the Tactical series and once converted over has supposedly the best rendition of that trigger system. The USP Tactical 45 I have has a single action of 3lbs11oz on average and an excellent reset.
    Heckler and Koch - USP Tactical 45 Match/Hybrid LEM - Best trigger setup for any USP!!
    Heckler and Koch - USP Elite 9mm Match/Hybrid LEM!
    Smith and Wesson 1076-FBI 10mm 4.25" 200gr@1225fps!!!

In some scenes John’s p30l absolutly has a hammer, but i cannot say for sure in all scenes. We can see in a few scenes where his pistol is in a table or bed and a few scenes in the red circle night club where it has no thumb safety on the sode but in other scenes when he drawns it it looks like he is swiping the safety off with his thumb but that could just be as he is getting a proper firing grip.

I would love of someone would import the compensators from hkparts, i know its not authentic to the screen comp but it still looks sexy as the day is long!
    “... and they who cried: “Appease, Appease!” are hanged by men they tried to please.”

Does anyone know of anywhere that has a p30L instock? I found a P30LS at one place, and see West coast hunting has them, but Ive read some mixed reviews on them (west coasting hunting), some really bad reviews.

My delema is; no local (NB) retailers stock any HK other than the USP, so i have to order online...so its important i find a good retailer that backs their sales, and Im a lefty with big hands, so Im a little concerned the safety on the LS model may clutter my grip.

Any feedback on retailers?
    If anyone finds the manual safety a hinderance?

Thanks all, sorry to hijack the thread, was the only thread i could find on P30, and Im new to the forum and couldnt figure out how to create a new post.

--- hoping to see HK return in John Wick 3 ��
    Last edited by Sleepingbear; 10-21-2018 at 09:56 AM.

Business Member westcoasthunting's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepingbear View Post
    Does anyone know of anywhere that has a p30L instock? I found a P30LS at one place, and see West coast hunting has them, but Ive read some mixed reviews on them (west coasting hunting), some really bad reviews.

My delema is; no local (NB) retailers stock any HK other than the USP, so i have to order online...so its important i find a good retailer that backs their sales, and Im a lefty with big hands, so Im a little concerned the safety on the LS model may clutter my grip.

Any feedback on retailers?
    If anyone finds the manual safety a hinderance?

Thanks all, sorry to hijack the thread, was the only thread i could find on P30, and Im new to the forum and couldnt figure out how to create a new post.

--- hoping to see HK return in John Wick 3 ��
    Hi Sleepingbear:

We do have some units available for order.

We value every customer and make positive experience out of every transaction.

Bad reviews offer us more lessons to be learned, and that only encourages us to do better.

We accommodate every customer, we will guarantee that you're satisfied not only the products but also the service we provide.

West Coast Hunting Supplies

http://www.richmondgunshop.ca/
    http://www.westcoasthunting.ca/
    https://www.facebook.com/richmondgunshop
    We do price match
    West Coast Hunting Supplies Inc.
    Firearm, Ammo, Optics, Shooting and Hunting Accessories
    OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK
    604-279-9956

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast