Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Glock GEN 5 17 and 19 MOS in stock

That is correct, welcome to the Canadian barrel restrictions.

Quote Originally Posted by tacoblack View Post
    so the 17 and 19 are the same price but you dont get a barrel with the 19? am i reading that right?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Glock GEN 5 17 and 19 MOS in stock. Remember you will need a barrel for the 19 to be compliant. The Glock 19 Gen5 uses the same barrel profile as the 17. DO NOT buy a Glock 19 barrel unless it states for Gen 5 or it will not fit.
    Actually i've researched this before. To clarify, the glock 19 barrel lock ups have not changed, gen 3 and gen 4 glock 19 barrels will fit in a g19 gen5. The glock 17 gen 5's however, uses the same lockup as the glock 19s now, which is essentially a long glock 19 barrel.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    That is correct, welcome to the Canadian barrel restrictions.
    Is it not possible to get factory G19 barrels like the one on the G19X or the G19 Gen 4 Canadian edition?
    In Glock We Trust

Quote Originally Posted by Drift117 View Post
    Actually i've researched this before. To clarify, the glock 19 barrel lock ups have not changed, gen 3 and gen 4 glock 19 barrels will fit in a g19 gen5. The glock 17 gen 5's however, uses the same lockup as the glock 19s now, which is essentially a long glock 19 barrel.

This. Gen 3 19 TB fits my 19x

It is the other way around... the gen 5 g17 uses a g19 barrel locking system
    So g19 can use any g19 barrels and the g17 needs gen5 barrels

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    Is there a threaded barrel option for both the 17 and 19?

I have read your shipping info and it's quite clear. I just want to make sure that I receive my gun before all these ridiculous Liberal laws possibly come into effect.
    If I were to order one of these today, it should find its way to me around mid November, correct?
    I'm just worried as I have seen posts about items not arriving until months later and am worried about how a change of laws here might affect this transaction.
    First timer, sorry for the questions and concerns.

Yes you are correct, our apologizes...

Quote Originally Posted by Drift117 View Post

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

There are a few 19's that will be coming into Canada on this shipment with compliant barrels. We will post a link once they are in Canada. The 17 allocation has been filled and is sold out for this month, please order off www.irunguns.com and it will be in by Nov 15th.

Have a great week ahead.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by KROWBAR View Post
    I have read your shipping info and it's quite clear. I just want to make sure that I receive my gun before all these ridiculous Liberal laws possibly come into effect.
    If I were to order one of these today, it should find its way to me around mid November, correct?
    I'm just worried as I have seen posts about items not arriving until months later and am worried about how a change of laws here might affect this transaction.
    First timer, sorry for the questions and concerns.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

What about the new G45 9mm? Can I order that with the compliant barrel? Is it available for import to Canada. Thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast