Thread: Stripped Colt Canada MRR Uppers?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1's Avatar

Stripped Colt Canada MRR Uppers?

Any chance of bringing in stripped MRR uppers as well as the barrel nut wrench? I like the MRR but not having a choice of the barrel or caliber is a big negative.

Thanks.
    I'm no Superman, but don't worry, it's a common mistake.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rommelrommel's Avatar
    True North Arms has a barrel nut wrench and a barrel nut copy. I would also love to get a long upper and a shorter barrel but buying two to cannibalize is too expensive.

Not interested in a stripped upper but would be very interested in a 16" or 18.6" Colt Canada barrel c/w gas system if Nordic was convinced to strip a couple down...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tjoke View Post
    Not interested in a stripped upper but would be very interested in a 16" or 18.6" Colt Canada barrel c/w gas system if Nordic was convinced to strip a couple down...
    Quote Originally Posted by LeeEnfieldNo.4_mk1 View Post
    Any chance of bringing in stripped MRR uppers as well as the barrel nut wrench? I like the MRR but not having a choice of the barrel or caliber is a big negative.

Thanks.
    Sounds like you two are the answers to each others problem. I bet Nordic would even do the work for you if you asked nicely.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

Business Member Nordic Marksman's Avatar
    I don’t really want to cannibalize too many of the MRR’s and end up getting stuck with components. It’s an expensive upper to break down.

Colt Canada will not sell just the barrels... believe me I have tried over and over to get them.
    Same goes for a stripped MRR upper.

We do have the correct tools from Colt Canada if a few of you want to get together, I can break them down for you.