Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Heckler & Koch G28 DMR Complete Rifle Package 7.62x51

I just keep coming here for Mr Mikes gif.... hmmmm those bunny ears

CGN Ultra frequent flyer r34skyline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Holy mother of cow --- 17k
    And when they go bankrupt, they will still wonder why...
    Don't hold your breath. Or do. You can't possibly suffer from more brain damage.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Got Juice? View Post
    For that kind of scratch you'd think the damn color would MATCH!!!!

Total BS. Looks ugly. That mismatch is inexcusable in a 1000.00 gun let alone one that costs 15x more.

Go see one in person. They look ugly in pictures with the color, in person it works -really well-.

Quote Originally Posted by r34skyline View Post
    Don't hold your breath. Or do. You can't possibly suffer from more brain damage.
    Immediately to personal attacks, you must be one hell of a fan boy.

Sorry to brake it to you but the situation is so bad that, as The Firearm Blog reported just last month, H&K employees jointly voted to increase weekly work hours without paid overtime, as well as nixed a one-off payment of 400 Euros per head for the month of July, so as to provide their beleaguered company some form of relief.

2019 has also seen the imposition of a multi-million dollar fine on H&K by a German court after it was discovered that the company violated Germany’s War Weapons Control Act through the illegal sales of rifles to Mexican states affected considerably by drug-trade violence.

If they do not get the contract to replace German army's G36 they are F'ed.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

17k$ per gun!

After H&K is wondering why they're on the edge of bankruptcy...
    Gun control means using both hands

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Immediately to personal attacks, you must be one hell of a fan boy.

Sorry to brake it to you but the situation is so bad that, as The Firearm Blog reported just last month, H&K employees jointly voted to increase weekly work hours without paid overtime, as well as nixed a one-off payment of 400 Euros per head for the month of July, so as to provide their beleaguered company some form of relief.

2019 has also seen the imposition of a multi-million dollar fine on H&K by a German court after it was discovered that the company violated Germany’s War Weapons Control Act through the illegal sales of rifles to Mexican states affected considerably by drug-trade violence.

If they do not get the contract to replace German army's G36 they are F'ed.
    Yes i see you've conveniently ignored the financial statements released by hk themselves and chose a hit piece with no official sources... you must be the brain dead hater... like i said... don't hold your breath... or do... I can't see the brain cell count going any lower.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    So hear we go again, another "race to the bottom" thread, seriously, people don't buy a G28 because they are on on budget or just getting into shooting? , go ahead and get your $1000 AR10 and spend the rest on ammo and "training", that's par for the course here,LOL. HK are great engineers and barrel makers, if that's something that appeals to you, then it's definitely worth the $. That G28 would probably sell for $25K US if they could get it. HK markets it firearms to LE & MIL, not to the fickle public, there's no money to be made there.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    So hear we go again, another "race to the bottom" thread, seriously, people don't buy a G28 because they are on on budget or just getting into shooting? , go ahead and get your $1000 AR10 and spend the rest on ammo and "training", that's par for the course here,LOL. HK are great engineers and barrel makers, if that's something that appeals to you, then it's definitely worth the $. That G28 would probably sell for $25K US if they could get it. HK markets it firearms to LE & MIL, not to the fickle public, there's no money to be made there.
    Ya well said/ not an HK fanboy here but I love my MR308. For a fraction of the cost of the G, it shoots a .sub MOA no problem in a semi. and it doesn't have a S&B on it either. Even still at $4K+ that's alot money for me so obviously my HK is a heritage rifle, likely passed to my son one day. While lotsa guys out there could buy five of these on a credit card at once, how many are actually for sale in Canada? Not many. These G's are special guns that'll only gain in value. and for perspective, there's a special edition CZ rifle on raffle right now in my local Canadian Tire, and the current bid is $14,000. It's not about the money.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mildot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by DUC_Dali View Post
    Ya well said/ not an HK fanboy here but I love my MR308. For a fraction of the cost of the G, it shoots a .sub MOA no problem in a semi. and it doesn't have a S&B on it either. Even still at $4K+ that's alot money for me so obviously my HK is a heritage rifle, likely passed to my son one day. While lotsa guys out there could buy five of these on a credit card at once, how many are actually for sale in Canada? Not many. These G's are special guns that'll only gain in value. and for perspective, there's a special edition CZ rifle on raffle right now in my local Canadian Tire, and the current bid is $14,000. It's not about the money.
    Thanks, I'm an HK "fanboy" and proud of it, I've run there guns , G36 and 416 and they work. Can a CC IUR perform the same, yes. Alot of LE agencies are headed in the "suppressor"direction and the piston has a definitive advantage, maybe not not from an increase in accuracy? aspect but from a maintenance one. Watch and Shoot.
    Certified Colt, Glock, REM, S&W, SIG, Tikka Armourer
    "Infil, Hit Target, Mission Complete, Exfil, Easy Day"

Quote Originally Posted by mildot View Post
    Stop being level headed about it. Come poke the poors with me. It's so much fun to see their enraged reactions.

Clearly these guys didn't learn from the psg1 values or the p7m8.

Sadly most of these g28 will barely get shot. They are lovely things. But i can definitely see their collector value shooting through the roof in the future.

Ironic how people mope about these but dont bat an eye at big money bolt guns or gucci shotguns that cost as much.

At these prices they still managed to move them, so the market is there...