Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Modern Sporters starting to ship

Business Member Rep. ATRS Shaun's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    Maybe I haven't read the right thread but it says first to contact to discuss shipping then says not to contact unless you are notified that your receiver is done then later in this thread it says all receiver are complete. Question: Should I be emailing to have my receiver shipped or did I miss a notification that mine is done? Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere.
    No, that sounds like a pretty good synopsis of what we did... We got a bunch of receivers back, we then said "hey, everybody! theres a bunch of receivers here!"... to which EVERYBODY emailed us and flooded our inbox.

Serial numbers 1-100 are done, and here, ready to pick up or ship out. IF YOUR SERIAL NUMBER is between 1-100 and you have not received your lower, or contacted us yet, please do.

Serial numbers 101-180 are done, but at our anodizers. We will have them early next week. Once we have the pins installed, We will announce on CGN, Facebook, and likely a mass email notifying everyone.

Serial numbers 181-224 are packaged up to go to anodizing, and looking at a few more weeks before they are available.

For those still looking to order, the second production run still has some spots available, but I would strongly suggest putting your order in VERY soon. Time frame on the third run is currently in discussion, but it likely won't be soon.

If we plan to have our receiver cerakoted but we’re in the second run do we need to email about that now or just worry about it way down the road. Just read up on the steps involved and I don’t want to be that guy who has his ready to ship and is like oh ya btw can you strip the oil and cerakote if for me. By the sounds of the timeline for the second batch and my lack of memory I’ll have my head in the clouds come game time and forget haha

Well the fit and finish is top notch, very happy and can’t wait for the 2 upper receivers to show up.

I'm still awaiting an email to put a set on pre-order.
    ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿ If you always do what you've always done, you'll always get what you've always got. ̿' ̿'\̵͇̿̿\з=(•̪●)=ε/̵͇̿̿/'̿''̿ ̿

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Last edited by jiffx2781; 05-17-2020 at 11:22 PM.

What uppers are u building
    "Victory favours the prepared"

They are milling the slick sided uppers now.

Quote Originally Posted by Scotchline View Post
    Maybe I haven't read the right thread but it says first to contact to discuss shipping then says not to contact unless you are notified that your receiver is done then later in this thread it says all receiver are complete. Question: Should I be emailing to have my receiver shipped or did I miss a notification that mine is done? Sorry if this is addressed elsewhere.
    I'm glad you asked this and was already answered cuz I had the exact same question ha.
    HardyShooter

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jiffx2781's Avatar
    Any lowers shipping out this week

Business Member alberta tactical rifle's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jiffx2781 View Post
    Any lowers shipping out this week
    Yes but as answering this question took me 10 minutes ( I type with only 1 finger) means I can't assemble and pack up 5 lowers now.
    Alberta Tactical Rifle Supply

Canada's Premier Precision Rifle Manufacturer

Please email all inquiries to info@albertatacticalrifle.com NOT through PMs

The Province of Alberta has been suffering for the last 30 plus years with an EAST infection

http://www.albertatacticalrifle.com/
    Long Distance is BETTER than being there

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast