Modern Sporters starting to ship

alberta tactical rifle

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
Business Member
Rating - 100%
114   0   1
For those who are wanting their lowers shipped as soon as they are ready please contact the shop directly so we can accommodate this.
Many guys are wanting us to hold their lowers until the uppers are done to save some shipping costs. We are amenable either way, just need to know your preference.

Please do not fill our email box until you have been contacted to let you know your lower is ready, it just adds to the time wasted that could be used more productively

Last edited:
I’m purely asking because I don’t remember, but were these the rifles people were allowed to pick specific serial numbers for in the production line, again I’m sorry I saw a thread a few months ago and don’t know if it was this rifle or someone else entirely.

I’m purely asking because I don’t remember, but were these the rifles people were allowed to pick specific serial numbers for in the production line, again I’m sorry I saw a thread a few months ago and don’t know if it was this rifle or someone else entirely.
Not these.
That was for the ModernVarminter/ Hunter rifles.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on mine since I'm having it, the upper and the handguard cerakoted.

I'm with ya on that one. I figure I better get it done from the start, because once I have it assembled I'm going to want to use it instead of worrying about coating it.

Back
Top Bottom