Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UN Markings and your Firearm.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FoxAlpha's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Be happy we don't live in Europe, under the thumb of Brussels
    Sorry, but just because we don't live in Euro-topia doesn't mean I'm going to consider this acceptable just because we're not as bad as them.
    I survived the gun control scare of 2013 and all I got was this t-shirt.......
    And 30 PMags, 5000 rounds of .223, 3000 rounds of 9mm, 5 BCG's, 5 stripped lowers, and a really pissed off wife.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Well, they are beginning to prepare for the lack of votes by issueing election cards to the refugee claimants!!!
    ..... and this is very troubling ! .... Check Bill C-76 for the changes that is about to be made on how we VOTE.
    CCFR MDRGC

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Aprilia Man View Post
    ..... and this is very troubling ! .... Check Bill C-76 for the changes that is about to be made on how we VOTE.

(d) authorizes the Minister of Citizenship and Immigration to provide the Chief Electoral Officer with information about permanent residents and foreign nationals for the purpose of updating the Register of Electors;
    Eeeehhhh, it doesn't say what I think it says, does it???
    Il messanger non è importante

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    Eeeehhhh, it doesn't say what I think it says, does it???
    they still can't vote unless they are LEGAl Canadian citizens,which NONE of those refugees are,so Trudope is still screwed,he's on his way to having his Liberal idiots party destroyed,and him being recognized as the worst prime Minister in canadian history,his daddy would be so proud,probably rolling in his grave right now seeing his son's stupidity.

First time I've heard of this, can someone explain what this UN marking registration thing is?

Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2117 View Post
    First time I've heard of this, can someone explain what this UN marking registration thing is?
    Just another way to keep the bureaucracy growing.
    The Search tab in the banner area up above works very well.
    The phrase 'import marking' turns up this thread:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/1750955-United-Nations-import-markings-why-it-would-be-a-good-thing?highlight=import+markings

There are more if you change the search terms

Quote Originally Posted by oddball_ted View Post
    Be happy we don't live in Europe, under the thumb of Brussels

We do, most just don't know it. We are currently under the thumb of the UN....

Super GunNutz The Cold Lake Kid's Avatar
    And some still wonder why Trump and his supporters don't really care about the UN anymore.
    Long past it's Best Before Date..
    Too bad, it could have been something good, but the wrong people were able to take control of the bureaucracy and the representatives.
    Second Trump term, I would expect to see the UN invited to relocate.
    The Cold Lake Kid: SASS # 51474,
    GOFWG #141, Charter Member and Trail Boss East, Square Circle Wranglers ( www.squarecirclewranglers.ca )
    GOLD member Leaders Circle. Provincial Corner Stone Member
    Proudly Alberta Born and Raised.
    Hoping Trail Boss soon becomes available!

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cold Lake Kid View Post
    And some still wonder why Trump and his supporters don't really care about the UN anymore.
    Long past it's Best Before Date..
    Too bad, it could have been something good, but the wrong people were able to take control of the bureaucracy and the representatives.
    Second Trump term, I would expect to see the UN invited to relocate.
    you got it,,Trump will probably show the UN the door,without the US support,the UN is dead in the water,i hope he does send them packing,and maybe a less corrupt organization can take over,and possibly gain US support again,and start doing good again the way they were originaly supposed to do.

Are there any examples to see what these markings look like ...perhaps on a semi automatic pistol?
    I am deciding on which company to use to import a pistol I am purchasing from gunbroker.com, I cringe to think of more markings being put on the gun… Do you at least put it on the underside or on the back strap of the handle?
    Thanks so much,

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast