Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UN Markings and your Firearm.

We need to form active militias.... talks , exercises , classes , marksmanship

Lots of vodka too in anticipation of Molotov cocktails, stock piling

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SQUAREHEAD1 View Post
    Are there any examples to see what these markings look like ...perhaps on a semi automatic pistol?
    I am deciding on which company to use to import a pistol I am purchasing from gunbroker.com, I cringe to think of more markings being put on the gun… Do you at least put it on the underside or on the back strap of the handle?
    Thanks so much,
    And the best part is that the UN marking do not affect the functionality.

Quote Originally Posted by Grock-co View Post
    And the best part is that the UN marking do not affect the functionality.
    Really?! Duh...Yes, obviously. Well, if it was a Glock, they could engrave the whole thing with their name for all I care… But a beautiful collectors piece? Different story…

CGN frequent flyer
    Are there any examples to see what these markings look like ...perhaps on a semi automatic pistol?
    I am deciding on which company to use to import a pistol I am purchasing from gunbroker.com, I cringe to think of more markings being put on the gun… Do you at least put it on the underside or on the back strap of the handle?
    Thanks so much,
    The marking has not been implemented yet. If you hurry up with the import you wont see them on that firearm.
    Il messanger non č importante

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mistero View Post
    The marking has not been implemented yet. If you hurry up with the import you wont see them on that firearm.
    Until the UN and RCMP team up to develop the mobile engraving machine. Visiting your neighbourhood soon! Unfortunately the familiar ice cream truck tune will be replaced with this:

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Until the UN and RCMP team up to develop the mobile engraving machine. Visiting your neighbourhood soon! Unfortunately the familiar ice cream truck tune will be replaced with this:
    Attachment 267547
    Stupidity is its own punishment.
    “The fight is here; I need ammunition, not a ride,”
    ~Ukraine President Volodymyr Zelenskyy

There is currently no mandate to engrave UN markings on any firearm. We will not be marking your firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Thanks so much,

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    There is currently no mandate to engrave UN markings on any firearm. We will not be marking your firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Wonderful! Thanks for your response brother! I appreciate it…

CGN Ultra frequent flyer squidxm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post

The IRUNGUNS Team
    Psst. Excellent opportunity to plug your custom engraving service. You still do that?

Yes we do, we have custom engraving facilities in both the US and Canada. We specialize in firearms although it seems to have diversified... We have been doing a lot of golf clubs, car and boat parts, bearings, medical instruments and so on.

Most recently a set of IMCO Extreme out drives for an Apache offshore race boat which is here for Desert Storm.

Name:  outdrive.jpg
Views: 175
Size:  46.6 KB

Quote Originally Posted by squidxm View Post
    Psst. Excellent opportunity to plug your custom engraving service. You still do that?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast