Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: UN Markings and your Firearm.

UN Markings and your Firearm.

As we have been overwhelmed with emails and PM's regarding the UN marking registration process we felt it best to publicly explain our position should this actually become a reality.

There have been a number of public posts regarding this topic over the last couple years. As well, the regulations and requirements for these marking have changed numerous times as has the implementation of this bill.

Should this become a reality we will ensure that your firearm purchases will comply with any and all Canadian Legislation. Extreme care will be given to the placement and application of these markings as we will be using the latest laser technology.

There will be no charge to ensure your firearm is Canadian compliant if purchased off www.irunguns.com

Importations will be charged 25.00 per firearm and the same care will be given to the placement and application of these markings.

For everyone that has inquired I hope this helps answer your questions. We will continue to update this thread as we receive information.

The IRUNGUNS Team

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

BANNED
    Why do we have to answer to a minority group of people, who don't even live in our country.

Quote Originally Posted by Drop_24 View Post
    Why do we have to answer to a minority group of people, who don't even live in our country.
    Be happy we don't live in Europe, under the thumb of Brussels
    Are you allowed to eat doughnuts private Pyle?

I wish we could say hunting is Canadian or get out, eh.

I can use what I need you know? How many craft beers do ya need
    SINGLE ISSUE VOTER. Vote CPC or gun bans I'd rather be judged my 12 than carried by 6.
    A guide to filing an ATIP:
    https://www.canadiangunnutz.com/foru...n-ATIP-Federal

The UN being unelected, do not represent the citizens of Canada.
    Our elected representatives, whom are pushing this through, do not represent us, they represent their agenda.

Throw the Liberals out in 2019!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .22LRGUY's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Buck_Up View Post
    The UN being unelected, do not represent the citizens of Canada.
    Our elected representatives, whom are pushing this through, do not represent us, they represent their agenda.

Throw the Liberals out in 2019!!
    !
    ^Amen

Uber Super GunNutz
    Why are people asking this? Realistically will we see this requirement prior to the next election?
    "He who dares not offend, cannot be honest."
    - Thomas Paine

"Oppression maketh a wise man mad"

CGN Regular
    dont worry about marking any purchase i make from you,i could care less about the bull#### UN,,and even less about Liberal idiots,not to mention the Liberal party will be extinct by the next elections,Trudope wont even have enough votes to be elected school hall monitor.that idiot will just be a black eye on Canada's history

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiskey1 View Post
    dont worry about marking any purchase i make from you,i could care less about the bull#### UN,,and even less about Liberal idiots,not to mention the Liberal party will be extinct by the next elections,Trudope wont even have enough votes to be elected school hall monitor.that idiot will just be a black eye on Canada's history
    Well, they are beginning to prepare for the lack of votes by issueing election cards to the refugee claimants!!!
    Il messanger non è importante

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast