Thread: Versa Max Pro finish

Versa Max Pro finish

Hi,

I'm tempted to pull the trigger on one of these beautiful TacOrd Versa Max Pro. However, had a question regarding to its finish.

In the description on Firearm Outlet Canada, it says it's cerakoted black. On Bulls Eye London, it just says black. On TacOrd's page it does not mentioned if it's cerakoted or not. So what finish is it?

If it's cerakoted then nice, more bang for the bucks. If it's not I might as well get one directly from TacOrd and have it cerakoted, in grey or black.

Thank you all

Business Member Tactical Ordnance's Avatar
    Our standard Tacord Pro is based on the VM Tactical which has a black anodized receiver and a Trinyte factory barrel finish. Our magazine extension is Cerakoted graphite black. Both are excellent finishes and I don't think there is any reason to Cerakote them unless you wish to change the colour.

We have modified some guns on the Versa max Sportsman base with shortened barrels. These barrels come from the factory with a black oxide finish which is not that great. We Cerakote the barrels on these guns. Some of them are sold by FOC.

Casey
    Please call or email us. No PMs please.

P: 905-775-1666
    www.tacord.com
    info@tacord.com

Is it possible have it all black and loose the gold option? I will be picking up a Versamax tactical in the near future for 3 gun and am interested in what packages are available when a gun is sent in.

I believe the gold is a Harding agent of some kind, but the colour is just not for me. Is there a similar process that will keep original parts black as well as your upgraded parts?

Lol not a flashily guy and just want a nice clean black shotgun with your upgraded package.
    Please PM me if needed.

Thank you

We can do it any way you like. We can Cerakote the bolt in any colour you like including black to match the gun.
    Send me an e-mail and I can send you a list of work and parts you can choose from to build your own custom variation.

Casey

www.tacord.com
    info@tacord.com

Do you guys have an "upgrade package" for the VM that bundles the all the work at a discount so you don't have to pay for each modification when someone sends you their gun for "the works" so to speak?

We can, just call or email me and we can go over your needs and put a package together.

Casey

www.tacord.com
    info@tacord.com