Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: RWA 180B Non-restricted Rifle, A Shooting Edge Exclusive!!

BANNED
    You can buy a Russian sks blued for 200-350$ some more but 200-300$ and then you get the Yugo or a new Chinese sks 700$ or more ! Any better quality ? Nope more desirable ? Not to most, but some fellas like them.

So far without proof, or unbiased side by side review and or extensive round count on both the 180c and 180b we will not know the real differences are there. So until then my guess is the 180b won’t sell very many if any at all and the 180c bring half the price will continue to sell tons.

I’m happy we have a multitude of feedom stick options

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    Why don't you guys, instead of itching, bring an offering to market with pricing more in-line with your principles. Canadian market must be easy so why not give it a go?
    Im so sick of this illogical sentiment. Like i cant possibly have legitimate criticism unless i start my own gun company lmao yeah seems reasonable...I'm sure this will be a fine gun, just overpriced regardless of the quality of their bolt release lol.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    I'm not wrong though, this whole "NR costs more" line is nonsense.
    I wholeheartedly agree!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer rally guy's Avatar
    Well I do wish you guy's the best!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by eldarbo View Post
    Im so sick of this illogical sentiment. Like i cant possibly have legitimate criticism unless i start my own gun company lmao yeah seems reasonable...I'm sure this will be a fine gun, just overpriced regardless of the quality of their bolt release lol.
    Nothing illogical about risk and reward . Different businesses have different costs and pricing requirements to make a reasonable profit . If you don't like someones pricing either buy something else or if you think you can do better give it a try yourself. I just don't get the slagging of those who bring offerings to market because you don't agree with their pricing. It's because of all these guys expanding the market why you have the choice to select the product that fits your own pricing/value sensibilities.
    Last edited by Jaylegger; 10-12-2018 at 07:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylegger View Post
    It's because of all these guys expanding the market why you have the choice to select the product that fits your own pricing/value sensibilities.
    It's more like these guys are expanding the market specifically due to consumer demand for an AR parts compatible NR black rifle that's reasonably priced. There are plenty of premium options already, and any seller will have to justify a premium price. If it weren't for all the people "slagging off" all the retailers, there wouldn't be as much choice as there is. Sitting quietly with your hands in your pockets isn't the way to let retailers and manufacturers know what you want.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HotSoup View Post
    Or just buy the product that is more reasonably priced that already exists.
    Some people buy Yildiz, others Holland & Holland. Both companies while similar service different markets. this product does exactly that.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

Kinda disappointing to see so many taking a steamy pile on such a small/new Canadian firearms manufacturer, until there's a side by side comparison I will withhold my judgement.

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian brother View Post
    You can buy a Russian sks blued for 200-350$ some more but 200-300$ and then you get the Yugo or a new Chinese sks 700$ or more ! Any better quality ? Nope more desirable ? Not to most, but some fellas like them.

So far without proof, or unbiased side by side review and or extensive round count on both the 180c and 180b we will not know the real differences are there. So until then my guess is the 180b won’t sell very many if any at all and the 180c bring half the price will continue to sell tons.

I’m happy we have a multitude of feedom stick options
    I agree. However, most critics here have never seen, felt, touched, handled or shot the RWA 180B.

We are going to put a couple of the ranges and see how they both perform and hold up in the long run. Iʻm happy to do the same with ANY firearm.
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by TSE JR View Post
    Some people buy Yildiz, others Holland & Holland. Both companies while similar service different markets. this product does exactly that.
    This services the market of those who want a wk 180c, but hate money.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast