Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ... 102022232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Public Safety of Canada Online Gun Ban Consultation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lupothebutcher View Post
    Bernier? Bernier's a whiny B - itch who didn't win the CPC leadership and threw a hissy fit by starting his own "party" so that he could be the boss; his idiot party cannot do ANYTHING good for Canada or gun owners and if he can suck enough fools into voting for him, all he can do is split the Conservative vote and hand another majority term to selfie the clown....
    The 2019 federal election was lost the day Scheer won the Conservative leadership vote. I knew that back then. Just before Bernier bailed, the polls still showed Turdeau winning a majority government. Of course he will not openly admit it, but Berneir knows that he doesn't have a hope in Hell in 2019. But neither does Scheer. There's just not enough time between now and the next federal election for Bernier to build the support he needs to become PM. Turdeau was set to form another majority in 2019 regardless and Bernier knews this.

It sucks having to split the Conservative vote but it had to be done in order to find out if there are enough true Canadians left to make a difference. The real focus is on 2023. If Bernier fails then we'll know for sure and there will be no point in worrying about it any longer.

In any case, Bernier and the PPC are the only voice that Canadian gun owners now have in the federal government...

https://www.maximebernier.com/respec...irearms_owners

https://www.maximebernier.com/a_fair...icy_for_canada

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59QhomszVx4
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-15-2018 at 02:48 AM.

... good luck with that

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    ... good luck with that
    In the mean time, we need Scheer to get his ass in gear on this. I've contacted him reference this biased survey and requested that the federal Conservatives conduct their own online survey on the same issue.

The gist being:

I would like to ask that the federal Conservative party conduct it's own online survey on the same issue but one that affords more opportunity for those opposing a ban to express their opinions also. Ask "Would banning the legal ownership of restricted firearms by properly licensed and vetted individuals be a more effective crime deterrent than focusing on the malicious use of handguns by unlicensed criminals"? "Would the confiscation of legally owned firearms from licensed owners effectively deter the criminal use of illicit firearms smuggled into Canada by unlicensed individuals"?

Perhaps more of us here could contact Scheer or their Conservative MP with a similar request for action. Such a request would very most likely be completely ignored of course but as I had mentioned earlier at least we can say that as gun owners we went down swinging...
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-15-2018 at 08:37 AM.

If this ban does go through which I really hope it doesn't. I'm gonna only give them my reciever and write every profanity towards Trudeau on it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyRendy View Post
    If this ban does go through which I really hope it doesn't. I'm gonna only give them my reciever and write every profanity towards Trudeau on it
    The experts are saying that a ban will have no effect as a deterrent reference the criminal use of guns. The retards who vote Liberal want to see a ban. What do you realistically think is gonna happen???
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-15-2018 at 08:46 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer scout_289's Avatar
    Before you write the CPC off, take a minute to list out all of JT's goofs - starting with the Mark Norman case.

There is a cornucopia of shyte to throw at him in 2019, the CPC is just sitting back out of the glare of the biased media and cherry picking the issues that they can use to tear him to shreds.

The Norman case is shaping up so bad it may drive an early election ...............
    Let's follow the USA example: https://project2025.afsp.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Toolkit_Safe_Firearm_Storage_CLEARED_508_2-24-20.pdf

CGN Regular wildwestprofessionals's Avatar
    Done Cheers

Done.

Done, and will ask my friends and family to fill it out as well. Anyone else find it interesting that in the engagement paper, there is a line stating "In all cases the data does not conclusively demonstrate that these handgun or assault weapon bans have led to reductions in gun violence, .."?

Illicit firearms

Many handguns and other firearms used in gun violence are illicit and entered the market via theft from law-abiding individuals or businesses, straw purchasing (i.e., the legal purchase of a handgun or other firearm by a licenced individual who then diverts the firearm to the illicit market) or smuggling.
    This is their definition of "Illicit firearms" and therefore all law-abiding individuals or businesses are a source of Illicit firearms. So If you choose, or say, that they
    should target "Illicit firearms", you are saying they should target us: the law-abiding individuals and businesses. CHOOSE YOUR RESPONSES CAREFULLY
    I believe this survey is intentionally deceptive!!!
    There are absolutely no absolutes! :D