Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1121232425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Public Safety of Canada Online Gun Ban Consultation

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by scout_289 View Post
    Before you write the CPC off, take a minute to list out all of JT's goofs
    It was clearly evident BEFORE the last federal election that Turdeau was an incompetent and retarded POS! If rationality or common sense were factors, someone as stupid as Turdeau wouldn't even have been able to get a government job.

We're through the looking glass here and it's time that we acknowledged a few self evident facts. Turdeau can't screw up bad enough to lose his core supporters. They are actually proud of the fact that they've managed to elect a degenerate imbecile as our national leader. And Scheer is a lame duck. As bad as Turdeau has been, Scheer still hasn't managed to put an effective dent in the Turd's popularity.

I really do believe that Canada is now permanently screwed. Canadian society has degenerated too far, possibly past the point of no return. I support Bernier because he is the only voice that true Conservatives (and gun owners) now have in the federal government. Maybe the best that we realistically can hope for is for Bernier to maybe someday lead the official opposition with a Liberal minority government in power...
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-15-2018 at 11:52 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 358 BLR View Post
    This is their definition of "Illicit firearms" and therefore all law-abiding individuals or businesses are a source of Illicit firearms. So If you choose, or say, that they
    should target "Illicit firearms", you are saying they should target us: the law-abiding individuals and businesses. CHOOSE YOUR RESPONSES CAREFULLY
    I believe this survey is intentionally deceptive!!!
    The survey is obviously slanted and rigged. The Liberals didn't even attempt to hide that fact. The Conservatives need to do their own online survey on the same issue to counter this...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by browncow View Post
    Done, and will ask my friends and family to fill it out as well. Anyone else find it interesting that in the engagement paper, there is a line stating "In all cases the data does not conclusively demonstrate that these handgun or assault weapon bans have led to reductions in gun violence, .."?
    Perhaps this is something the Conservatives might want to consider underscoring should they do their own survey. They could ask Canadians for ideas on how to deal with violent gun related crimes knowing that a gun ban will be totally ineffective...

Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    The experts are saying that a ban will have no effect as a deterrent reference the criminal use of guns. The retards who vote Liberal want to see a ban. What do you realistically think is gonna happen???
    I want to be in denial what realistically is gonna happen but we just have to fight harder.

You think we can get our gun loving neighbors from the south to fill this survey as well?
    We can convince them on the fact that hey look they took our guns away, what makes you think they wont fo the same over there.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyRendy View Post
    I want to be in denial what realistically is gonna happen but we just have to fight harder.
    I won't really fault you there. If a little hope is all we have then a little hope is just what we'll have to settle for. "A little hope" is how I justify my support for Maxime Bernier...

Time to let the USA know that Trudeau's gun ban could potentially cost the US $88M-$100M per year in sales.
    Get on the Twitter machine and Facebook. Start spamming.
    Senators from Tennessee, Georgia, Arizona, Connecticut or Massachusetts may not like it when job losses happen.
    Maybe some US lobbyists will pick up on it.

https://thegunblog.ca/2018/03/29/gun...try-in-charts/

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TrendyRendy View Post
    If this ban does go through which I really hope it doesn't. I'm gonna only give them my reciever and write every profanity towards Trudeau on it
    Don't give them anything; let them turn a few hundred firearm criminals into a few hundred thousand firearm criminals and let them explain to the Canadian people how this has put an end to "gun crime"....
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    You think we can get our gun loving neighbors from the south to fill this survey as well?

It wouldn't matter if every person on the planet fill out this "survey" - the results were well known long before the "survey" was put online....
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lupothebutcher View Post
    Don't give them anything; let them turn a few hundred firearm criminals into a few hundred thousand firearm criminals and let them explain to the Canadian people how this has put an end to "gun crime"....
    I can see that plan backfiring! The Liberals will be more than happy to empty the prisons of murderers, rapists and pedophiles to make room for us...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lupothebutcher View Post

It wouldn't matter if every person on the planet fill out this "survey" - the results were well known long before the "survey" was put online....
    The reason the survey was even initiated in the first place was because the Liberals are wanting to justify their gun ban agenda. Turdeau is looking for back-up from his retard supporters because the crime experts have already told him that his gun ban is an ineffective bulls**t idea...