Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 12222425262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Public Safety of Canada Online Gun Ban Consultation

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Autolite;15322031]I can see that plan backfiring! The Liberals will be more than happy to empty the prisons of murderers, rapists and pedophiles to make room for us... [/QUO

Let them! They can explain that one to the public as well. They can also explain why the country has ground to a halt because they've put a million "worker bees" in prison (they can fit in a sound bite between the continuing stories of "gun violence" in toronto....)
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN frequent flyer lupothebutcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    The reason the survey was even initiated in the first place was because the Liberals are wanting to justify their gun ban agenda. Turdeau is looking for back-up from his retard supporters because the crime experts have already told him that his gun ban is an ineffective bulls**t idea...
    I don't even think so, I think the reason for the "survey" is no more than allowing them to say "see? we asked, we consulted, EVERYONE wants a gun ban"; you watch, when the "survey" results are published, if they're published, it will show a huuuuuuge support for a ban; then, sometime after the legislation is written into law, a freedom of information request will show that the published results are absolute BS (or be so heavily redacted that they don't show anything at all)....
    The legal firearm owner in Canada must be very careful to follow the letter of the law in regards to the firearms act, he must, above all, be very careful NOT to try to interject REASON or COMMON SENSE into the process

CGN frequent flyer
    I can see that plan backfiring! The Liberals will be more than happy to empty the prisons of murderers, rapists and pedophiles to make room for us...
    Canada's prison capacity is below 20,000. Even if they did completely empty the prisons, there's no way to jail everyone affected by a gun ban. The question is, how many gun owners will resist, and how many will simply roll over and surrender?
    Remember High River! Who's protecting YOUR civil rights?

Bernier...who?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by lupothebutcher View Post
    I don't even think so, I think the reason for the "survey" is no more than allowing them to say "see? we asked, we consulted, EVERYONE wants a gun ban"; you watch, when the "survey" results are published, if they're published, it will show a huuuuuuge support for a ban; then, sometime after the legislation is written into law, a freedom of information request will show that the published results are absolute BS (or be so heavily redacted that they don't show anything at all)....
    The Liberals already know that they have huge support for a ban! The people have been polled and that's what the polls have told them! Every misinformed feeble-minded degenerate idiot from St.Johns to Burnaby is on-board with Turdeau.* That is why the Turd is doing the survey. The survey further gives them their justification for a ban that the experts are telling them is nothing but bulls**t!

Turdeau is going to use the survey results as his 'excuse' for ignoring what the legitimate studies and the crime experts have already told him. His goal is winning votes and political support from retards (not increasing public safety) and screwing licensed gun owners is just one sure-fire way of doing that...

*(Ban on handguns supported by most Winnipeggers: poll https://winnipeg.ctvnews.ca/ban-on-h...poll-1.4132719)
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-15-2018 at 08:08 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdCity View Post
    Canada's prison capacity is below 20,000. Even if they did completely empty the prisons, there's no way to jail everyone affected by a gun ban.
    I'm sure the Liberals will find a way to lock us all up. And letting pedophiles and rapists back out onto the streets is a win-win for the Libs. More happy core supporters to vote for them at election time...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Has anyone sent in their follow up letter? Just doing the on-line survey is not enough. Copies sent to my MP and Andrew Scheer.
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

Autolite -->

I would like to ask that the federal Conservative party conduct it's own online survey on the same issue but one that affords more opportunity for those opposing a ban to express their opinions also. Ask "Would banning the legal ownership of restricted firearms by properly licensed and vetted individuals be a more effective crime deterrent than focusing on the malicious use of handguns by unlicensed criminals"? "Would the confiscation of legally owned firearms from licensed owners effectively deter the criminal use of illicit firearms smuggled into Canada by unlicensed individuals"?

This is a very good idea. The CPC should have factual numbers and true experts ready to pounce when Blair starts his lies.

Perhaps Dr Langman or Huntinstuff on this board could lend some "expert opinion" for us like they did during the ending of the LGR???

Quote Originally Posted by 647warner View Post
    Time to let the USA know that Trudeau's gun ban could potentially cost the US $88M-$100M per year in sales.
    Get on the Twitter machine and Facebook. Start spamming.
    Senators from Tennessee, Georgia, Arizona, Connecticut or Massachusetts may not like it when job losses happen.
    Maybe some US lobbyists will pick up on it.

https://thegunblog.ca/2018/03/29/gun...try-in-charts/
    thats probably a good idea , but notice how the new trade agreement was signed before they decided to go full retard?

I'm sure the Liberals will find a way to lock us all up. And letting pedophiles and rapists back out onto the streets is a win-win for the Libs. More happy core supporters to vote for them at election time...
    thats further down the road on the agenda

It was clearly evident BEFORE the last federal election that Turdeau was an incompetent and retarded POS! If rationality or common sense were factors, someone as stupid as Turdeau wouldn't even have been able to get a government job.

We're through the looking glass here and it's time that we acknowledged a few self evident facts. Turdeau can't screw up bad enough to lose his core supporters. They are actually proud of the fact that they've managed to elect a degenerate imbecile as our national leader. And Scheer is a lame duck. As bad as Turdeau has been, Scheer still hasn't managed to put an effective dent in the Turd's popularity.

I really do believe that Canada is now permanently screwed. Canadian society has degenerated too far, possibly past the point of no return. I support Bernier because he is the only voice that true Conservatives (and gun owners) now have in the federal government. Maybe the best that we realistically can hope for is for Bernier to maybe someday lead the official opposition with a Liberal minority government in power...
    yes we are .......and like i said before , thanks to everyone who got us here , you all did a fine job of fragmenting this country, community and dissolving all love of freedom for a trough of fast food .

stalin , and mao could not have done better

here is the situation folks ,

no matter what we dig up , facts we pull , it WILL NOT attracte attention from the media , I warned people this was happening , they decided to call me crazy.

the next round of attacks will get more dirty , and more fragmenting .......the gun community will act as it did in the past

good luck ,
    I have resigned myself to watch the sh!t show .
    Last edited by shortandlong; 10-15-2018 at 07:08 PM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by OC-3 View Post
    This is a very good idea. The CPC should have factual numbers and true experts ready to pounce when Blair starts his lies.[/B]
    What really disgusts me is that Blair (being an ex-Toronto police chief) already himself knows that a gun ban is bulls**t. But he's going to tow the line for his bum-buddy Turdeau knowing full well that screwing legally licensed firearm owners is the wrong thing to do...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by shortandlong View Post
    no matter what we dig up , facts we pull , it WILL NOT attracte attention from the media , I warned people this was happening , they decided to call me crazy.
    It's a little late in the game but Maxime Bernier does a pretty good job of attracting media attention and he's on our side. But he needs ALL of Canada's gun owners supporting him! And he needs our support now!!!

https://www.peoplespartyofcanada.ca/
    Last edited by Autolite; 10-15-2018 at 08:32 PM.