Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Action: Public Safety of Canada Online Gun Ban Consultation

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by BirdCity View Post
    Canada's prison capacity is below 20,000. Even if they did completely empty the prisons, there's no way to jail everyone affected by a gun ban. The question is, how many gun owners will resist, and how many will simply roll over and surrender?
    No jail sentences just heavy fines to pay for it all..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by StoneHorse View Post
    Has anyone sent in their follow up letter? Just doing the on-line survey is not enough. Copies sent to my MP and Andrew Scheer.
    I've contacted Scheer on this and other issues. I'm sure that he's just bound to get his sh*t together any day now...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer StoneHorse's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Autolite View Post
    I've contacted Scheer on this and other issues. I'm sure that he's just bound to get his sh*t together any day now...
    I cc my MP & Scheer. My letter was not address directly to them. How are you making out with Trudeau? Got him to change his mine yet?
    Defund the Liberal propaganda ministry, AKA the CBC.
    Democracy is not a spectator sport.

We are the 3%...no comproimse

Has this petition been sent to the military that are based accross Canada??? I doubt they are for a full ban when they get out of the army. What about police officers that own personal guns? How are they going to pratice for for their annual qualification if they can’t practice on their own time? Another reason it’s unacceptable

That skeleton has a lot more backbone than Scheer has.
    Scheer is out checking the public opinion weather vane so he can decide whether to support gunnies or throw us under the bus.
    John Tory was his provincial counterpart (Ontario PC leader) and they're both cut from the same bolt of cloth.
    Last edited by torontogungal; 10-16-2018 at 03:58 AM.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Angelb View Post
    Has this petition been sent to the military that are based accross Canada??? I doubt they are for a full ban when they get out of the army. What about police officers that own personal guns? How are they going to pratice for for their annual qualification if they can’t practice on their own time? Another reason it’s unacceptable
    You're making the same false assumption that so many others are still making. Rational, logical argument or facts will not sway the Liberal. Common sense is not a factor in this issue. Votes and political support from retards are the only things that Turdeau is interested in. That's the whole purpose of this survey...

This thread is about Gun Ban Consultation

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

Quote Originally Posted by greentips View Post
    This thread is about Gun Ban Consultation
    Send this in your letters. Blair did say they are going to consult other countries on there firearms laws

You're making the same false assumption that so many others are still making. Rational, logical argument or facts will not sway the Liberal. Common sense is not a factor in this issue. Votes and political support from retards are the only things that Turdeau is interested in. That's the whole purpose of this survey...
    I've seen pathetic, morale-killing comments like yours pop in droves on every political thread in this forum. Why even waste your time inciting pessimism and defeatism? Do you have a better alternative for our community other than being politically active? Or do you suggest we just roll over and start giving up our property before the guillotines are even erected? We all know this is an uphill battle and we're utilizing the best means at our disposal to confront this.