CanadianGunNutz.com logo, Firearms News and Classifieds in Canada

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Public feedback on firearm prohibition

Sponsoring Business Shooting Centre's Avatar

Public feedback on firearm prohibition

Have your say: The Canadian government opens its public consultation on banning handguns and semi-auto rifles.

Prime Minister Trudeau has asked the Honourable Bill Blair, Minister of Border Security and Organized Crime Reduction, to lead an examination of a ban on handguns and "assault weapons" in Canada, while not impeding the lawful use of firearms by Canadians.

The Government of Canada says they would like to hear your views.

This is your chance to have your say directly to the government. Consultations are available from October 11 to November 10, 2018. Please do this right away.

To make your voice heard, go to:

www .canada.ca/en/services/policing/police/crime-and-crime-prevention/reducing-violent-crime-dialogue-handguns-assault-weapons.html

Admin* Do not hotlink government survey

Please take the time to respond to this survey. It is heavily loaded towards banning and otherwise attacking legal owners, but this is your chance to offer the government such novel ideas as actually prosecuting straw purchasers, thieves, and smugglers with serious crimes and providing them serious penalties for endangering Canadians, rather than just attacking sport shooters.
    Last edited by CGN Admin; 10-12-2018 at 09:10 AM.
    --
    Calgary Shooting Centre
    http://store.theshootingcentre.com/

For orders, please visit our online store or email us at: orders@theshootingcentre.com

CGN Regular
    Done, the first 2 parts at least. I am drafting the email but want to make sure it reads properly before I send it.

Done
    "Do not write simply to be understood, write so that it is not possible too be misunderstood"

Robert Louis Stevenson

Done

You should break the link so that it doesn't identify that the user came directly from cgn to fill out the survey.

Guys, when you go to this webpage please copy and paste the address instead of hitting the hot link.

Far enough away from Trudeau, too close to Notley
    done. I took some time with the written parts. I hope they take the time to read it. Doubt it though.
    "Assault weapons" is an ill-defined term and can be twisted by liberals to mean my Ruger 10/22 or my Rem 11-87 or my sons Nerf gun.

Legal gun owners getting the shaft while Organized criminals continue to cash in with impunity. F*** this government.
    "Never trust quotes you read on the internet"
    - Abraham Lincoln

Quote Originally Posted by captainamazing View Post
    done. I took some time with the written parts. I hope they take the time to read it. Doubt it though.
    "Assault weapons" is an ill-defined term and can be twisted by liberals to mean my Ruger 10/22 or my Rem 11-87 or my sons Nerf gun.

Legal gun owners getting the shaft while Organized criminals continue to cash in with impunity. F*** this government.

Exactly. Done though
    There's a bullet in my pocket burnin' a hole

CCFR

CGN Regular
    Done. Thanks for the heads up.

Done , hope it helps

for the sake of trying. done.
    The most important part of gun rights isn’t “gun,” it’s “rights.”
    -- CCFR Member --

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast