Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Action: Gun Ban Consultation!

Hey don't forget to fill this one it as well... This is the E-1883 PETITION TO THE MINISTER OF BORDER SECURITY AND ORGANIZED CRIME REDUCTION. This is a petition to scrap Bill c-71 and abandon the idea of a blanket firearms ban on law-abiding and highly vetted Canadians.
    https://petitions.ourcommons.ca/en/Petition/Sign/e-1883

The server is "down" right now for me. Hopefully we can get some people in the community to complete this one as well...

BANNED
    I'm on it thanks Greentips

Email sent and thanks Greentips!
    Don’t let them treat us like criminals.

Member of the CCFR and IPSC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Will do this over the next day or so. It’s just frustrating that we are going to do all this and more than likely they will just ignore everything we submit and do what they plan anyways. They will say they “consulted” the public blah blah blah. I hope I’m wrong though. I’m not trying to sound like a defeatist, just frustrated and venting....
    |CCFR|

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    ^^^ I feel the same way, but at least I'll know I tried to do something about it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    Yeah that’s how I feel too. It’s just so infuriating lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Magellann View Post
    ^^^ I feel the same way, but at least I'll know I tried to do something about it.
    |CCFR|

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by eatredmeat157 View Post
    They’ll find my body face up on the battlefield with a gun in each hand and a dagger between my teeth, not face down empty-handed crying woe alone in hiding.
    Well, they could find you face down but only as an invitation to kiss your A*S*S!!!
    Il messanger non è importante

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    Will do this over the next day or so. It’s just frustrating that we are going to do all this and more than likely they will just ignore everything we submit and do what they plan anyways. They will say they “consulted” the public blah blah blah. I hope I’m wrong though. I’m not trying to sound like a defeatist, just frustrated and venting....
    Yes but we have to even so

Should demand that the various law enforcement agencies across Canada become unarmed and are no longer to carry or possess hand guns or have assault weapons, as they will no longer need them (use of force).

See how fast they retract their bill when we point out that this ban ends gun violence in Canada (right!?)

I mean after all this is not to target law abiding people but go after those bad guys (I mean people) who obtain illegal firearms legally.

Its to prove a point that this bill is targeting the law abiding and, not the issue they proclaim to the public. If this is to make Canada safe by stopping firearms related crime, then why is there still a need for use of force at this level?

Their response to this in the eyes of the Canadian public will either make them look like they will cut their nose to spite their faces or hypocrites.